154

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 154: Picking Up Cheap

Chapter 154: Picking Up Cheap

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 153 Mutant WhaleNext Chapter...Chapter 155: Catch the Mutant Bird

Chapter 154: Picking Up the Cheap

"What is contained here is the seeds of that plant, you can collect them." Zhao Yonghui plucked a bag made of unknown material from his neck and said, "There are other seeds of mutant plants in it, all of which I have collected since the end of the world, among which there are a few seeds of mutated soybeans and mutated rape, which I collected abroad."

"Mutated soybeans and mutated rape seeds are good things, third uncle, you are really good." Zhao Fan said excitedly that there are too many uses for soybeans and rape.

"Since the third uncle is so good, you can give the third uncle a smile." Zhao Yonghui raised his eyebrows and said.

"Third uncle, are you teasing me? No, you're molesting my dad because you think I'm my dad. Zhao Fan said with a smile, "Okay, I'll tell my dad about this when I go back."

"You dare?" Zhao Yonghui glared at Zhao Fan and said.

"Do you think I dare?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Zhao Yonghui said with a good look: "Good nephew, do you want your third uncle and me to die?"

"I want you to peel off your skin." Zhao Fan said with a grin.

The uncle and nephew laughed for a while, and the strangeness of the two people's world magically disappeared.

"That cruise ship is behind us, under siege by sea beasts." Zhao Fan looked at them and said.

"Let them be rerouted, how did they come back?" Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said

, "Isn't the outside of their cruise ship smeared with that kind of juice? How can it still be besieged, is it invalid? Zhou Chang asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"That's not right." Zhao Yonghui twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Third uncle, what's wrong?" Zhao Fan asked.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui shook his head and said, "The cruise ship is already outside the scope of my perception, and I don't know the situation there, but I just don't feel right."

"The mutant whale went back." At this time, Xu Ruchu spoke.

"The mutant whale is heading in the direction of the cruise ship." Zhao Fan said.

"Let's go along." Zhao Yonghui twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Captain, this is all the sin of the third child, if the third child is here, such a thing will definitely not happen." Gu Yue said with a look of resentment.

"This has nothing to do with the third child, Gu Yue, don't talk nonsense here." After the captain finished speaking, he rushed out.

"Captain, you come back for me." Gu Yue shouted, and the captain naturally didn't come back.

Gu Yue looked at the captain who was killing the sea beast outside, and said hatefully: "If something happens to the captain, I won't let you go." The

reason why Gu Yue resented Zhao Yonghui was because Zhao Yonghui was there before, and they could always avoid high-level sea beasts. This time Zhao Yonghui left, no one reminded them, they entered the territory of high-level sea beasts, and then they began to flee for their lives.