157

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 157: Sense of Crisis

Chapter 157: Sense of Crisis

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 156 Zhao Yonghui's IntentionsNext Chapter..Chapter 158 You Ask

Chapter 157: A Sense of

Crisis

Zhao Yonghui said that it was almost over, but they still waited for a long time before there was movement on the sea.

"Third uncle, suddenly a lot of potatoes rushed out of the sea?" Zhao Fan said, as soon as the words fell, a group of sea beasts rushed out of the sea, and they showed their magic to try to devour the potatoes that Zhao Fan said into their mouths.

They were far away, Zhao Yonghui could sense the sea beasts there, but he couldn't see the situation there, he could only listen to Zhao Fan. At this time, the place where they were staying now was exactly the limit that Zhao Fan's spiritual ability could see.

Zhao Yonghui nodded, and said with a solemn face: "Zhao Fan, I have sensed six high-level sea beasts, you closely observe the situation there, if the situation is not right, we will leave here immediately."

"Don't take chances." Zhao Yonghui said again.

"Third uncle, I know." Zhao Fan said, paused after speaking, and said: "Those potatoes are snatched by them like leather balls, and they are very lively.

"That thing is very attractive to them, not only to them, but also to me. That's probably why I'm a mutant at the same time. Zhao Yonghui said.

After listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, Zhao Fan nodded thoughtfully and said, "Third Uncle, do you have the desire to eat the mutated plant juice in my hand?"

"Nope." Zhao Yonghui shook his head and said.

Zhao Fan nodded, then squinted his eyes slightly and said, "It seems that the potatoes are more attractive to the sea beasts?"

"What do you want to do?" Zhao Yonghui asked with a smile, thinking secretly: This eldest nephew of him is not a master of peace, Listening to Zhao Yonghui's words,

Zhao Fan laughed: "The third uncle still understands me."

"What the hell do you want to do?" Zhao Yonghui had a bad premonition.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Third Uncle, don't you think we stayed here for too long?" If we don't go back, Ruchu and Zhou Chang should worry about us.

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, he didn't give Zhao Yonghui a chance to speak, and continued: "Third uncle, you go first, I will accept the potato, and then I will chase you."

"Zhao Fan, I won't allow you to go over." After Zhao Yonghui finished speaking, he grabbed Zhao Fan.

"Third uncle, I haven't taken the power to go there and grab those potatoes. I just have to walk a certain distance and I can easily put those potatoes into my space. Zhao Fan said helplessly, his third uncle cared about him, and he was happy. But if he cares too much, he is very helpless.

"Third uncle, if you don't believe it, let's go together." Zhao Fan said helplessly with a last face.

"Okay, let's go together." Zhao Yonghui is still not at ease.

"Okay, let's go together." Zhao Fan smiled and said, and then Zhao Fan let the mutant seagull fly forward, this mutant seagull was the first to follow him, and his courage was not ordinary.