43

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 43: Mutant Cactus

Chapter 43: Mutant Cactus

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 42 Trapped in the DesertNext Chapter: Chapter 44 Tertiary Crystal Nucleus

Chapter 43: Mutant Cactus

"Rou'er."

"Captain."

"Captain" "

Sister Yuerou." The four exclaimed.

Zhao Fan narrowed his eyes slightly, and the mutated black water in his hand smashed towards the monstrous flower.

The flowers were directly corroded, and without suction, Jiang Yuerou fell directly from the air, and when she was about to land, she stood on the ground with a backflip.

"Rou'er, captain, captain, Sister Yuerou, are you okay?" The four people ran over and asked with a concerned face.

Listening to their words, Zhao Fan scolded his mother in his heart. At this time, they didn't help him shoot cacti, but they cared about the woman, I really don't know what they think in their heads.

Zhao Fan's move just now completely angered the giant cactus, and the cactus began to attack him frantically. If he were caught by this cactus at this time, he would definitely turn into a hedgehog and meat puree.

Zhao Fan attacked the cactus with mutated black water, and at the same time dodged the cactus's attack in embarrassment. If Zhao Fan didn't preserve his strength, he would definitely not be so embarrassed.

"I'm fine, let's hurry up and help." After Jiang Yuerou finished speaking, with a wave of her hand, a bolt of lightning smashed over, and she didn't save her strength at this time.

Jiang Yuerou made a move, and the other four people also shot, and the attacks in their hands kept smashing into the mutant cactus. But the cactus is indeed a grudge, staring at Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan was also ruthless, and he shouted at Jiang Yuerou: "Miss Jiang, I will drench this giant cactus with water, and then you will attack with a thunder ability."

"Okay." Egetsu judo.

After listening to Jiang Yuerou's words, Zhao Fan's mutant hydration turned into a water curtain and covered this mutant cactus. At this time, the purple thunder and lightning in Jiang Yuerou's hand came out of his hand and smashed on the mutated cactus, the water can conduct electricity, coupled with Zhao Fan's mutated water is corrosive, the giant cactus fell to the ground with a bang.

"Finally dead." Zhao Fan looked at the mutant cactus that fell to the ground and said.

"Thank you for saving me." Jiang Yuerou walked up to Zhao Fan and said with a smile.

Zhao Fan nodded, then looked at the man who was digging the crystal nucleus, and said, "The crystal nucleus belongs to you, you don't have to give it to me." "How's

that going to work? This is what we fought together, and we can't take advantage of you. Jiang Yuerou said.

"Since Miss Jiang doesn't want to take advantage of me, then Miss Jiang, how do you divide it?" Zhao Fan asked.

Jiang Yuerou paused for a moment and said, "This is a late-stage second-stage crystal nucleus, can I give you a second-stage early purification crystal nucleus?"

"What is a purified crystal nucleus?" Zhao Fan asked puzzled.

"My Sister Yuerou's light ability can purify the tyrannical energy in the crystal nucleus. Sister Yuerou, who purifies the crystal nucleus of tyrannical energy, is called the purifying crystal nucleus. Jasmine Chen said with a look of ostentation.