83

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 83 Trading

Chapter 83 Trading

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 82 Zhang Zhengru This ManNext Chapter...Chapter 84 The Eastern Base Is Besieged

Chapter 83 Transaction

After

Zhao Fan came out of Grandma Wang's house, he went to the department specializing in selling salt in the Eastern Base.

"I'm going to change ten tons of salt." Zhao Fan looked at the person working and said.

"How much?" The man asked, incredulous.

"Ten tons." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the man paused for a moment and said with a smile: "Sir, the amount of ten tons of salt is too large, I have no right to decide, I want to ask my superiors."

"You sit here and wait." The man said with a smile.

"Okay." Zhao Fan said with a smile, sat down after speaking, and the person began to ask his superiors after speaking.

"It turns out that Zhao Fan is here to buy salt." Li Ran tapped on the table and said, "It's just why did he buy so much salt?"

Chen Zhengru pinched his fingers and said, "One is to sell it at other bases, and the other is to use it yourself."

Li Ran pondered for a moment and asked, "Which one do you think is more likely?"

Chen Zhengru paused for a moment and said, "I think it's more likely that I will use it."

"Sir, our base chief wants to see you." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Zhao Fan frowned, didn't ask the reason, paused and followed the person.

When Zhao Fan entered the base director's office, he saw a handsome man sitting behind the desk, and another person sitting on the sofa in the office with Erlang's legs crossed.

"Here we are." Li Ran smiled and said, "Sit."

"Captain Li is good." Zhao Fan said with a smile after sitting down.

"Hello." Li Ran looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Level 3 Ability Zhao Fan, are you interested in joining our Eastern Base?"

Zhao Fan was not surprised at all that Li Ran knew his name, and he said with a smile: "I came to the eastern base just to exchange salt."

Li Ran paused for a moment and said, "Since this is the case, then let's talk about changing salt." What

are you going to exchange for our salt? Crystal nucleus grain or something else? Li Ran tapped on the table and said.

After listening to Li Ran's words, Zhao said with a smile: "I plan to exchange tobacco, wine, tea and sugar for salt with you."

"Oh? How are you going to change it? A hint of surprise flashed in Li Ran's eyes.

"I guess I asked the base chief." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

In this way, the two of them quickly reached an agreement.

After talking, Zhao Fan paused and said, "Base chief, I don't know if your base's chariots are for sale?"

"Sell." Li Ran looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Since it is sold, then I want to make this deal with the base manager, and I want to buy a car from you for a long time."