183

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 183 Threats

Chapter 183 Threats

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 182 It's HimNext Chapter...Chapter 184 Conspiracy

Chapter 183: Threat

"Many people at the Kyoto base are now scolding the two of you, saying that you two are a scourge." Ning Chen said with a sneer.

"It's still the same as human nature." Zhao Fan said with a smile on the corner of his mouth, paused after speaking, and said, "Dad, Ning Chen, I and Ruchu will go over now."

Zhao Yongguo lightly buckled the table and said, "Rest for a night, and go back tomorrow morning."

"Okay." The two of them paused and nodded, they really needed to recover their abilities.

After speaking, the four of them began to talk in detail.

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, you come out." A sound that resounded through the sky suddenly exploded in the Dawn Base.

"Needless to say, it must be someone from the Kyoto base." Xu Ruchu said.

"I also estimated that the people from the Kyoto base would come to the door in a few days, but I didn't expect to come so soon. This shows that they have decided to trade the two of you for the security of the Kyoto base. Zhao Yongguo said with a cold face.

"Do they think this will be exchanged for the safety of the Kyoto base? I really don't know what to say. Ning Chen said with a sneer, and at this time, the voice sounded again over the Dawn Base.

"Let's go out and have a look, let him keep shouting, I'm afraid I'll bring the alienated people." Zhao Fan said.

"You two dusty people, clean up first, then eat, I'll just go out." After Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, he stood up.

"I'll go with you." Ning Chen said.

"Dad, Ning Chen, the Kyoto base is not good, there are a total of ten people here, all of them are fourth-level abilities, I asked the Eagle King to go with you." Zhao Fan said, paused, and said, "Bring the mutant squirrel again."

"Okay." Two heads said.

After the two of them left, Zhao Fan sat there and crossed Erlang's legs and sneered: "If we don't agree, they will definitely arrest us."

"That's what it means." Xu Ruchu sneered and said, "Don't go back when this group of people comes."

"As always, are you going to kill them?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

"Can't you?" Xu Ruchu asked rhetorically.

"Okay, that's great." Zhao Fan said, "It's not something I will do to let the tiger return to the mountain.

"However, the waste is also reused." Zhao Fan said.

"You're right." Xu Ruchu said with a sneer, and after speaking, the two of them began to clean up themselves.

"What does it mean for a few people to stand above our Dawn base and shout?" Ning Chen stood on the Eagle King and asked.

"What about you? Let Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu come out. The man in the lead said, standing on top of a two-headed mutant bird.

Hearing this person's words, Ning Chen sneered and said, "Please go to the front gate if you look for our base chief and deputy base chief, I will think you have bad intentions."