131

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 131: The Mutant Plant Dies

Chapter 131: The Mutant Plant Dies

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 130 The Mutated Rattan Coming Across the SeaNext Chapter: Chapter 132 Zhou Chang

Chapter 131: The Mutant Plant Dies

,

Although the two of them knew that something was going wrong, they didn't see anything for a while, but the two of them were on guard.

The two of them began to cultivate the ability with the mutated pearl in their hands, and a little bit of energy was constantly introduced into the crystal nucleus by them, accumulating a lot, accumulating more and more.

Time passed little by little, and when the sun rose in the east, the two men opened their eyes.

"The night was calm." Zhao Fan looked in the direction of the island and said.

Xu Ruchu looked in that direction, was silent for a moment, and said, "It's like the calm before the storm."

"yes, I don't know what that mutant plant is brewing?" Zhao Fan pondered for a while and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, "The little monster tree is urging us again."

"It's not a good time to bleed." Zhao Fan pursed his lips and said.

"Our decision yesterday was a bit risky." Xu Ruchu paused and said.

Zhao Fan nodded: "The adventure is also our own decision, even if we die, we have to bear it."

"As always, let's get started." Zhao Fan's eyes darkened and said darkly.

"Okay, let's go." Xu Ruchu's eyes moved and said, and after speaking, he slashed his wrist, and drops of blood fell on the white flower bones.

Zhao Fan watched Xu Ruchu slash his wrist, and he didn't hesitate to slash his wrist.

At this time, the two spirits were highly concentrated, and the spiritual abilities kept probing around them, I am afraid that they had overlooked something.

"Here we are." Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu spoke at the same time, and at this time, five vines came across the sea and soon arrived on the island where they were. In the blink of an eye, it was pumped towards them. At this moment, Zhao Fan's five spatial cuts fell on the five vines, and then Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability turned into a sharp sword, and sword after sword slashed towards the wounds of the five mutated vines. Then the five mutant vines were collected into the space by Zhao Fan.

The sneak attack was unsuccessful, and the mutant plant quickly retreated.

"Ran again." Zhao Fan said coldly.

"Looks like this mutant botany is smart." Xu Ruchu said with a slight squint.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then said, "The existence of this mutant plant is simply a double-edged sword for us. Because of the existence of this mutant plant, we didn't attract sea beasts even if we bled here.

Xu Ruchu nodded: Yes, so at present, we are living under the protection of this mutant plant in disguise."

Zhao Fan nodded, looked at the wound on his wrist that had recovered, and said, "Today, the little monster tree has less blood absorption.

"yes, that's good." Xu Ruchu stroked the wound on his wrist that had recovered.

As soon as Xu Ruchu's words fell, the expressions of the two people paused, and Zhao Fan said, "The sea beast is here." "At this time, the black sea beast came from all directions.