90

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 90: The Mutant Fly Nest

Chapter 90: The Mutant Fly Nest

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 89 The Mutant Fly Is ComingNext Chapter...Chapter 91 The Enemy

Chapter 90: The Mutant Fly's Lair

Most of the mutant flies flying

in the sky were blocked from the outside of the base, and as time passed, the mutant flies not only did not decrease, but increased.

Zhao Fan and Zhao Yongguo, father and son, controlled a batch of flying beasts and joined the ranks of killing mutant flies.

"This is not the way to go, we must find the head of the mutant fly as soon as possible." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"The leader isn't here, let's go ahead and have a look." Xu Ruchu said.

"Okay." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, the two of them ran forward, and the mutated flies fell in pieces where they passed, and the rest were handed over to the back to kill.

"Meow meow." I'm here to help. The big flower cat jumped on Zhao Fan's shoulder and said.

"Helping you kill mutant flies." Zhao Fan looked at the big flower cat standing on his shoulder and said, the image of the big flower cat at this time is really embarrassing.

"Meow meow..."I'm a master, and now is not the time for me to make a move. The big cat meowed.

Zhao Fan was too lazy to take care of this stupid cat, compared to this stupid cat who was lazy and greedy, that fourth-level mutant dog spirit beast was really much better.

It patrols the perimeter of the base with a pack of mutant dogs all day, and now kills enemies behind it as well. And this lazy cat actually ran here to see the excitement.

"Zhao Fan, did you find it?" Xu Ruchu: I asked.

"Not yet." Zhao Fan's spiritual ability kept looking for the leading mutant fly, but found nothing.

"I haven't found it either, so it looks like we'll have to move on." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"As before, you focused on killing these flies, and I came to find the leading mutant fly." Zhao Fan said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said.

Just when Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu and the big flower cat were shuttling among the mutant flies, not far from a filthy place, there were several people hidden.

"Brother Wu Fei, why didn't you say that fourth-level mutant fly hadn't come out yet?" A sweet young man said with an anxious face.

"Xiao Chen, don't be impatient, sooner or later it will come out." Wu Feidao.

"But I don't want to stay here for a moment, it stinks." Qi Chen covered his nose and said.

Wu Fei: "Xiao Chen, if you really can't stand it, you can go back to the base and wait, just leave it to me here."

"No, this is my birthday present for my eldest brother, I have to dig out that fourth-level crystal nucleus with my own hands." Qi Chen twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Okay then." Wu Fei compromised, and said with a look of pity after speaking: "It's just that it's too wronged for you to stay here all the time." "For the sake of

my brother, I am not wronged." Qi Chen smiled sweetly and laughed, Qi Chen pursed his lips and said, "Brother Wu Fei, isn't it a little bad for us to lure the mutant flies to the Dawn Base?"