3

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 3: Save Xu Ruchu

Chapter 3: Save Xu Ruchu

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 2 Mutant AnimalsNext Chapter: Chapter 4: Advancement Space Anomaly

Chapter 3 Saving Xu Ruchu

The next day, Zhao Fan finished breakfast, went out again with a knife in his hand. This day he went out for a day, and on this day he harvested more than 200 crystal nuclei, an off-road vehicle full of supplies, and several large barrels of gasoline.

Zhao Fan finished dinner, and then began to absorb crystal nuclei, this time he absorbed a total of sixteen crystal nuclei before stopping. After absorbing the crystal nucleus, Zhao Fan fell asleep while lying on the bed.

In the following days, Zhao Fan went out early and returned late every day, and Shenlong saw the beginning and the end, and the rest of the people in this building couldn't find him if they wanted to. In half a month, Zhao Fan received more than 2,000 crystal nuclei, most of which were crystal nuclei in the heads of alienated people.

After these days of fighting and constantly absorbing crystal nuclei, Zhao Fan felt that his ability was about to upgrade again. As the crystal nuclei were absorbed by Zhao Fan, Zhao Fan's abilities continued to rise, and finally stayed at the peak of the zero-level high-level, and if one more absorbed some crystal nuclei, he would be able to advance to the first level.

In his previous life, he was promoted to the first level half a year after the end of the world, and now it is only half a month after the end of the world, and he is about to be promoted to the first level, how can he not be happy.

Now that there are more and more alienated people day by day, Zhao Fan has decided to leave here, if he leaves after the flowers and trees evolve again, he can only leave here on foot.

The next day, Zhao Fan went to the mutant peach tree, and he was lucky, at this time, the mutant peach tree was full of ripe mutant peaches.

After Zhao Fan finished picking the mutated peaches, he cut down more than a dozen mutant peach branches and put them into the space, and then drove his off-road vehicle that he picked up on the road and left the community.

The situation was getting worse and worse, and more and more people no longer waited for rescue, and they began to walk outside the city to a nearby base like Zhao Fan.

As soon as Zhao Fan drove the car out of their community, he saw two cars rushing out of the fork in the road, one after the other, and the one in front turned a corner and got on his road. The car behind was not as lucky as the car in front of it, and it crashed directly into a big tree on the side of the road.

When the people in the car stumbled out of the car, the mutant dogs and beasts chasing after them chased after them and pounced on the people. Just then, the car from earlier returned, and three people got out of the car and joined the fight.

Zhao Fan sat in the car and didn't move, and he didn't mean to go up to help at this time. He sighed, how could this group of people be so unlucky and provoke more than a dozen mutant dog beasts. To add insult to injury, there was another group of alienated people from behind.

At this time, Zhao Fan's eyes fell on a man in the group, this man has a clean and beautiful face, but he is not feminine at all, his legs and feet are a little inflexible, and he does not use special abilities, but his skills are very good, and every knife can harvest the life of an alienated person. Zhao Fan believes that if this person has flexible legs and feet, his strength will be stronger than now.