27

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 27: Ning Chen came to the door

Chapter 27: Ning Chen came to the door

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 26 was rememberedNext Chapter: Chapter 28 Like My Old Zhao

Chapter 27 Ning Chen Comes to the Door

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu came for the crystal nucleus, so wherever there were many alienated people, they went there, but they kept avoiding the military and other supernatural people.

They stayed in Wushi for a week, hunted more than 100,000 white cores, and then packed up and returned to the base.

After they returned, they directly bought the villa they live in now. After completing the formalities, the two of them took a shower, and then drove to Xu's house.

"Grandpa, Zhao Fan and I have come to see you." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Grandpa." Zhao Fan shouted with a smile.

"Hmph." Grandpa Xu snorted coldly, "Your dad is not at home, come in."

"Grandma, Zhao Fan and I have come to see you." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Grandma." Zhao Fan shouted.

"Xiao Zhao is here too, sit down." Grandma Xu said with a smile, looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Xiao Chu, don't be angry with your father, how can there be an overnight feud between father and son, you and your father will be soft, and then move back." Now that it's chaotic outside, I'll be relieved if you move back.

"Grandma, I'm not angry with my dad, it's my dad who is angry with me." Xu Ruchu said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Grandma Xu sighed, then looked at Zhao Fan and asked, "Xiao Zhao, how many people are in your family?"

"Grandma, I'm an orphan and grew up in an orphanage." Zhao Fan said.

"That's right." Grandma Xu said, and then changed the topic: "Xiao Zhao, you and Xiao Chu are not a long thing after all, do you see if the two of you can break off?" "The grandson couldn't get through, so Grandma Xu set the target on Zhao Fan.

"Grandma can't, I like Ruchu, I won't break up with Ruchu, I'm going to live with Ruchu for the rest of my life." Zhao Fan said.

"Hmph, how can two men live for a lifetime?" Grandpa Xu snorted coldly, and then said, "I won't agree to your affairs."

"Grandpa, what do you want me to do so that you can agree that I and Ruchu are together?" Zhao Fan asked.

"If you can give birth to a child for my little one, I will agree to the two of you together. But can you? Grandpa Xu asked.

"Grandpa, aren't you embarrassed by Zhao Fan? How can a man give birth to a child? Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, and then said: "Grandpa, I have to be with Zhao Fan, if you are dissatisfied with you, you come to me, don't embarrass Zhao Fan."

"Grandpa, grandma, these are all things that Zhao Fan and I brought to you, don't be reluctant to use them, I'll send them to you in a few days." Grandparents, Zhao Fan and I still have something to do, so let's go first. After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he stood up and prepared to leave.

"Grandparents, I'll come back to see you in a few days." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Xiao Chu, I don't lack anything with your grandfather, you can take it back and use it yourself." Grandma Xu said that she knows very well what the situation is outside.