49

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 49: Never Leave

Chapter 49: Never Leave

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 48 ReunionNext Chapter..Chapter 50 Ning Chen is missing

Chapter 49 Never Abandon

After

putting the crystal nucleus into the black water pool, the two of them decided to move on, taking this opportunity to completely wipe out the mutant sparrow swarm and open up the passage between the northwest base and the northern base.

The two of them absorbed the crystal nucleus recovery ability as they walked, and when they recovered their ability, the two of them sped up.

By the time they arrived at the mutant sparrow colony, it was already two days later. There weren't many mutated sparrows left here. It took some time for the two of them to kill all the mutant sparrows here. Then the two men began to clean up the battlefield.

"Zhao Fan, speed up, a group of people came, about one hundred and fifty people, each riding a mutated horse spirit beast." Xu Ruchu said suddenly.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan sped up the speed of collecting mutant sparrow eggs. The mutated sparrow eggs were the size of an adult's fist and tasted so good that he was reluctant to give them up.

And Ruchu used his spiritual ability to collect the corpses of mutant sparrows, he collected them together, and then waited for Zhao Fan to collect them into the space.

As soon as Zhao Fan put away the mutant sparrow eggs here, the group of people rode the mutant horse to a place not far from Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, and the two of them glanced at them, and then continued to collect the mutant sparrow corpses here.

"Two little brothers, you killed all the mutant sparrows here?" Zhang Hu walked over and asked with a smile.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu raised his eyes and hummed lightly.

Zhang Hu looked at Xu Ruchu's face, and a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes, what a beauty, there is no such beautiful person in the northern base.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhang Hu laughed and said, "Brother, are you joking with me?" Just

two people killed all the mutant sparrows here, isn't it a joke?

"You think I'm joking, that's a joke." Xu Ruchu said, "We still have something to do, so let's go first."

"I want to go, leave my things behind." Zhang Bao sat on the horse and looked at Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fandao with a fierce expression.

"What do you want us to leave behind?" Zhao Fan asked with a sneer.

"Mutant sparrow eggs, mutated sparrow crystal nucleus." Zhang Bao said, they came here to collect mutant sparrow eggs.

"Why should I leave them for you?" Zhao Fan's cold gaze fell on Zhang Bao and said.

"Just because we have many people, just because we have this." Zhang Bao pulled out his gun and pointed it at Zhao Fan, and said with a smug face.

Zhang Bao took a gun, and Zhang Hu also pulled out the gun and pointed it at Xu Ruchu. The other people with guns also pulled out their guns and pointed them at Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan.

At this time, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's eyes were cold and terrifying.

"Two little brothers, those who know the times are Junjie, you better hand over your things." Zhang Hu said with a smile, "Otherwise..."