196-200

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 196: Sense of Crisis

Chapter 196: Sense of Crisis

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 195 The form is goodNext Chapter: Chapter 197: Mutant Bugs

Chapter 196: A Sense

of Crisis

At this time, the situation at the Kyoto base was very good, but Zhao Fan didn't know anything about it, and he was still trying his best to send that huge energy into his spatial energy core. When Zhao Fan finally introduced that huge energy into the spatial ability core, his spatial ability had actually advanced to the middle of the sixth level.

Zhao Fan opened his eyes, his eyes full of joy.

"It's so much energy." Zhao Fan muttered to himself, he had just taken the last spatial colored fish, but he didn't expect it to contain such a huge amount of energy. If there is anything special about this painted fish, it is that it is bigger than other colored fish, so he kept it until the end.

"It's a good thing for me to put on the stall." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled, and after speaking, he began to communicate with the mutant black panther and the mutant fire eagle, and at this time, their abilities had recovered to their peak.

After the mutant black panther recovered its ability, seeing that Zhao Fan was still recovering its ability, he replaced it with it to guard and let the mutant fire eagle recover its ability.

"Let's go back." Zhao Fan said to them that his spiritual ability could not sweep the entire base here, but only peeking into a corner, he could also see that the situation was very good.

"The big war here is coming to an end, and we'll be able to go home soon." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and after speaking, he and the mutant black panther jumped onto the mutant fire eagle one after another.

Hearing that he was going home mutated Fire Eagle was obviously excited. When he came home, he could see his wife and the eagle eggs, and now he could miss them.

At this time, one person, one eagle and one leopard were in a very good mood, and suddenly Zhao Fan's face changed greatly, and at this time he suddenly felt a deep sense of crisis.

"Fire Eagle, speed up, fly to the Kyoto base as fast as you can." Zhao Fan said in a deep voice, he is now a sixth-level mid-level spatial ability, so the crisis he feels is definitely not a simple matter.

Could it be that an alien with a higher ability level than his is coming? Zhao Fan's spiritual ability was released and he began to investigate, but the result was the same, there was no abnormality, and the situation in the Kyoto base was very good.

At this time, they had already flown over the Kyoto base, and Zhao Fan also found Xu Ruchu, seeing that Xu Ruchu was recovering his abilities, he went to find Zhao Yonghui.

At this time, Zhao Yonghui and Zhou Chang were killing aliens outside the base, both of them were fourth-level abilities, and they were considered top-notch existences in the Kyoto base. They've been attacking from afar, so there's not a single alien by their side.

"Third uncle, Zhou Chang." Zhao Fan jumped down from the mutant eagle and shouted.

"Why did you come by yourself, as before?" Zhao Yonghui asked.

"It's the same as before." Zhao Fan said.

"Then why didn't you guard him?" Zhao Yonghui asked, not giving Zhao Fan time to speak, and asked one question after another.

✓ The last days are rebornOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara