211-215

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 211: The Child's Combat Power

Chapter 211: The Child's Combat Power

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 210 ThreatsNext Chapter...Chapter 212 Jiang Yuerou

Chapter 211: The Child's Combat Power

A dark light crossed Xu Ruchu's eyes, and just as he was about to make a move, there was a person who was faster than him, and the child behind him suddenly appeared in front of him and smashed towards the Blood Demon Ancestor with a single punch. This punch was so fast and fierce that it smashed into the face of the Blood Demon Ancestor in the blink of an eye, and the Blood Demon Ancestor had gold stars in his eyes and his nose was broken.

This was not enough, after the fist fell, the child jumped on the head of the three-headed bird where the Blood Demon Ancestor was located in an instant, and then raised his fist. The punch smashed into the head of the Blood Demon Ancestor again, but this time it was dodged by the Blood Demon Ancestor, and then the child's fist smashed towards the Blood Demon Ancestor again.

The speed of this time was too fast, and it didn't give Xu Ruchu time to react, and the kid arrived at the three-headed bird of the Blood Demon Ancestor. At the same time, it also shocked Xu Ruchu, this child's strength is too strong.

Soon Xu Ruchu calmed down, he stood there and did not step forward to help, but closely followed the battle situation. Be ready to strike at any time. At this moment, Zhao Fan, who had found the weakness of the three-headed birds, had already killed all the three-headed birds. Although it is a ninth-level three-headed bird, it is a dead thing after all, and it is still relatively easy to kill.

"I knew that he was not ordinary, but I didn't expect him to have such combat power." Zhao Fan stood beside Ru Chu and said.

"yes, that's an unexpected surprise." Xu Ruchu looked at the child who was fighting with the Blood Demon Ancestor and said, "After speaking, he asked, "Do you say that he can break the blood shield that the Blood Demon Ancestor is covering outside?"

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan said with a smile: "This kid is constantly refreshing our perception of him, and it is not surprising that he can break the blood cover." As soon as the words fell, the Blood Demon Ancestor's defensive shield was broken by the child, and then the fist with the momentum of a thousand troops smashed into the Blood Demon Ancestor's face like lightning.

The Blood Demon Ancestor who smashed with this punch splashed blood, and his body softened. Then, with one kick, he smashed the junction of the three necks of the three-headed bird, and the three-headed bird fell from the sky, and the boy and the Blood Demon Ancestor also fell.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu made two shots, one grabbed the Blood Demon Ancestor, the other grabbed the falling child, and then flew into the sky. The child was fine, but the Blood Demon Ancestor only had his last breath left, and they finally landed on a nearby reef.

"It hurts." The boy stretched out his hands to look at Xu Ruchu and said, at this time the boy's hands were already swollen.

"It's okay, I'll just rub some ointment on you." Xu Ruchu looked at the boy and said softly.

Just when Xu Ruchu was applying ointment to the boy's hands, Zhao Fan woke up the Blood Demon Ancestor, and at the same time gave him a secret medicine, making him lose the ability to resist.

"Blood Demon Ancestor, you didn't expect this to be the result before you came." Zhao Fan squatted in front of the Blood Demon Ancestor and raised his eyebrows and said.