127

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 127: Fourth-level alienated people

Chapter 127: Fourth-level alienated people

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 126 Another UseNext Chapter...Chapter 128: Exterminate the Alienated Army

Chapter 127: Fourth-level Alienated People

The

methods are all thought of, but some of them are really not so easy to think of. It was really hard to think of a way to lure mutant shells ashore, so they gave up for the time being.

In this way, Xu Ming and Song Qing lived in their home. The two people living in the house did not affect their lives, and the two of them also watered the little monster tree with blood and cultivated their abilities step by step. Half a month has passed like this, and the abilities of the two have increased a lot, but they are still far from being promoted.

And in the past half a month, Song Qing has made enough ice silk spider silk fabric for the four of them to wear. Then Xu Ming took these fabrics and found someone to make a set of ice silk clothes for each of them.

Wearing ice silk clothes, the four of them were comfortable. At this time, Song Qing was even more motivated.

In the past half a month, the mutant shells have not landed once.

"Tomorrow is the day of the energy riot, and our chance is here again." Zhao Fan said with a smile, secretly thinking: Neng Storm is his favorite throwing day.

"yes." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, he asked, "Can you advance to level four this time with your spatial ability?"

"I can't make the cut." Zhao Fan shook his head and said, then continued: "From the late stage of the third level to the fourth level, it takes too much energy. The energy of an energy riot is clearly not enough.

Xu Ruchu nodded, sighed, and said, "The further the ability goes, the more difficult it will be to cultivate and advance."

"That's for sure." Zhao Fan said, and the two of them were silent after speaking.

After being silent for a moment, Zhao Fan changed the topic and said, "As before, you said that tomorrow when the energy riots will be mutated shellfish, will the mutated shellfish come ashore?"

"It's hard to say, or we'll go to the beach tomorrow?" Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan nodded: "That's fine."

"Then tomorrow we'll go to the beach and have a look, and then be there to welcome the arrival of the energy riot." Xu Ruchu said, paused after speaking, and said: "Zhao Fan, so many days have passed, let's always wait here for no way, otherwise after this energy riot, the two of us will go to sea."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Our blood loss has been greater in the past few days, I want to wait a few more days." Maybe the little monster tree will bear fruit in the next few days.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "I'll communicate with the little monster tree again."

"Okay." Zhao Fan nodded.

In this way, Xu Ruchu communicated with the little monster tree. This time, communication took a long time.

"Zhao Fan, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan with raised eyes and said.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Fan asked.

Xu Ruchu sighed and said, "Didn't the little monster tree say before that its fruit was about to ripen?