11

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 11: Showing Your Heart

Chapter 11: Showing Your Heart

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 10 Cultivation ExercisesNext: Chapter 12: Xu Ruchu analyzes feelings

Chapter 11 Expressing My Mind

"Well, I practiced all night, but I wasn't sleepy at all, but I was in good spirits." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then told Xu Ruchu about his operation of the exercises to absorb natural elements, and he didn't hide anything from Xu Ruchu.

"As at the beginning, I will write out the exercises for you silently in a while, and then you can also practice like this." Zhao Fan said, there shouldn't be anyone cultivating with the Gong Fa now, Zhao Fan thought uncertainly. Therefore, although the natural elements are scarce now, there are few people who cultivate and absorb the natural elements, and they still absorb a lot of natural elements after cultivating overnight.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "Zhao Fan, I know you have a lot of secrets. Before he spoke, he had set up a spiritual barrier around the two of them, so that even if he had a tailwind, he couldn't hear it.

"As always, I can tell you all my secrets." Zhao looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Zhao Fan, the reason why a secret is called a secret is because only you know, if two people know it, it won't be called a secret, so don't tell me." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fandao.

"As always, I want to share my secret with you, don't you want to?" Zhao Fan said, with a hint of grievance in his tone.

Xu Ruchu: "Zhao Fan, I'm very happy that you want to share your secret with me, and I'm willing to share your secret." But my strength is low now, and the abilities of the supernatural are so strange that I am afraid that I will not be able to keep your secrets. So Zhao Fan, don't tell me your secret now. When I am strong enough to keep your secrets, and you are willing to share them with me, I will definitely listen to you at that time.

"Okay, then I'll tell you then." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "He really has the ability to read minds, as long as his hand has physical contact with the other party, he can read the other party's memory." Therefore, as at the beginning, you must be cautious when shaking hands with people in the future.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, a trace of solemnity flashed in Xu Ruchu's eyes: "In the future, when I don't know the other party's abilities, I will never let that person have a chance to touch me, Zhao Fan, and so are you." There's so much you know, and you can't let anyone else know, you know?

"I know, I'm only going to tell you one person about these things, because you're the one I trust the most." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan, we have known each other for two days and two nights, you don't know me at all, it's not right for you to trust me like this." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, Zhao Fan trusted him like this, he was happy. But Zhao Fan believes people so easily, he is worried, afraid that Zhao Fan will be deceived.

"Although I don't know you, I just trust you, and I'm sure you won't lie to me or betray me." Zhao Fan said with an affirmative face.

Xu Ruchu smiled lowly: "Zhao Fan, don't you have the ability to read minds, otherwise how can you be so sure that I won't deceive you, I won't betray you."

"Maybe I do have the ability to read minds?" Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Then I really hope you have the ability to read minds, so no one can fool you." Xu Ruchu said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan chuckled. "As before, you are the only one who can deceive me in this world, because I am willing to be deceived by you."

Xu Ruchu heard Zhao Fan's words, his heart trembled, and then he looked at Zhao Fan with raised eyes and said: "Zhao Fan, we have only known each other for two days, you don't know me, and I don't know you." No matter what you think, you can't make a decision lightly lest you make the wrong decision.

At this moment, Zhao Fan felt that Xu Ruchu had understood his mind, and he smiled and said, "You really don't know me, so you must understand me well in the next few days." I believe that the more you get to know me, the more you will find that I am really a rare good man.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he continued: "As before, I can sleep peacefully next to you, which shows that I absolutely trust you, which is something I never dared to think of before." As before, it is not easy to meet a person who can be absolutely trusted in this world. If I miss you, maybe I won't meet you again, so as before, I won't let go, you have to be mentally prepared.

"Hey, our two sons are also awake, I'll make you breakfast, and I'll change your dressing after eating." Zhao Fan changed the topic after speaking, and got out of bed after speaking, Xu Ruchu subconsciously removed the spiritual barrier. Zhao Fan left at this time to give Xu Ruchu a time to think about it, and he believed that Xu Ruchu would definitely understand.

"By the way, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Zhao Fan asked while standing on the edge of the bed.

"I've already been." Xu Ruchu said.

"What? You've already been, how come I don't know? And why didn't you wake me up? Did you get a wound? Zhao Fan blurted out a string of words.

Listening to Zhao Fan's subconscious concern, it was impossible for Xu Ruchu not to be touched in his heart. He paused, and Yiyi replied to Zhao Fan's words.

"It's good that you don't get the wound, next time you want to do something, just call me." Zhao Fan said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "As you see at the beginning, we are lying in the same bed, and I don't know if you get out of bed, which shows how much I trust you." How can I give up on you like this?

"And as soon as I saw you, I was attracted to you, and my eyes kept chasing you. Seeing your agility makes you even more intrigued. After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he changed the topic and said, "Our sons are in a hurry, I'll go prepare a meal for you."

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he left, leaving the space to Xu Ruchu.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第10章 修煉功法下一章︰第12章 徐如初剖析感情

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy