174

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 174: It's Late

Chapter 174: It's Late

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 173 Two PathsNext Chapter...Chapter 175: Catch Qi Yun

Chapter 174: It's

Too Late

"Just with them? Do you know what level of ability the ten of them are? Qi Yun chuckled and said.

"How many levels?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Yun chuckled lightly and said, "Four of them are fourth-level abilities, four are third-level late-stage abilities, and two are third-level mid-stage abilities.

"Do you still think I look down on you now?" Qi Yun looked at them and asked with a smile.

After listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I now think that Miss Qi looks up to us too much, such a lineup is used on us, tsk."

"You deserve a lineup like that." Qi Yun looked at them and said, "Do you still choose the second path now?"

"We haven't chosen the second path, Miss Qi is afraid that she has misunderstood." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"If you choose to open up a third path, you will choose a second path." Qi Yun looked at them and said, "Or are you scared now and want to regret it?"

"What if we say we want to go back now?" Xu Ruchu spoke at this time.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Yun smiled.

"Do you think that if you regret it now, I will gladly accept you?" Qi Yun asked.

"Isn't it?" Xu Ruchu asked rhetorically.

"You really look at yourselves." Qi Yun said with a sneer.

"No, it's Miss Qi and the Qi family who look up to us." Xu Ruchu said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Yun sneered and said, "We looked at you before, but you don't know how to do it."

"Now, I tell you that there is no regret medicine in the world, you regret it, it's too late." Qi Yun said in a cold tone.

After listening to Qi Yun's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Is there any regret medicine sold now, isn't it a matter of Miss Qi's words?" Miss Qi said that there is, and Miss Qi said that there is no, and there is none.

Hearing this, Qi Yun looked at them and smiled: "It seems that you are really afraid."

"In the face of four fourth-level abilities, four third-level late-stage abilities, and two third-level mid-level abilities, can we not be afraid?" Xu Ruchu said.

"Miss Qi, if it were you who stood on the opposite side of them, wouldn't you be afraid?" Xu Ruchufan asked rhetorically.

"What's more, Miss Qi, didn't you just bring them?" Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Yun and continued.

"You got it." Qi Yun looked at them and asked, thinking to himself: These two people really can't be underestimated.

"Yes, we see. Miss Qi, let's let them come over, it looks more intimidating this way, doesn't it? Xu Ruchu said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Yun chuckled: "I didn't expect that Ruchu's spiritual ability could see so far away.

Qi Yun didn't think about Xu Ruchu's promotion, it was really too short since they last met, and she didn't think that a person could be promoted in such a short time.