It's not what it looks like

Another one, to fuel up your night!
Will post the second part of 'Mind Games' tomorrow :)

------------
MAINE's POV

"Hi, Meng. I'm home! What are you up to?"

He said, hugging me from behind.

"Baking your favorite.. Guess."

"Mainebow cake?"

"Yep! Kumusta work? All good?"

"Yup, okay naman. I missed you."

"Agad? We saw each other this morning."

I giggled.

"Oo nga pero, masama bang mamiss ang misis ko?"

He playfully kissed my shoulder.

"Oo na. Oo na. Corny mo. Sige na, babe. Go change tapos help me here."

I sent him off and in a few minutes, he's back.

"Maine, bakit two boxes?"

"Yup! I'm making two. One for us and one for Coleen. Birthday niya bukas eh. Dalhin ko to sakanya later kasi aalis sila bukas. Vacation sa Cebu kasama sila Ate Niki."

"So okay, what can I help you with?

"Just cream the butter and sugar. I'll get the rest of the ingredients."

I made my way to the shelves. I kept all my cooking stuff there; from spices to different sugars, baking stuff and the like. But to my dismay, the flour was too high up to reach. It's on the top shelf.

"Rj!"

"Yes Babe?"

"Can you reach the flour on the top shelf? Di ko abot eh, I'm too little."

I actually thought he was gonna reach it himself, he was tall enough. But he surprised me by lifting me up by my thighs for me to get it myself. And then as he set me down, he had this hungry look in his eyes. It sent shivers down my spine.

"What are you thinking, naughty boy?"

I said, facing him, pinching his nose.

"Making love with you, right here, on this counter."

Whoa, aggressive, dominant. I like.

"What if I resist?"

I teased.

"You have no choice. Wala kang kawala."

He then moved closer, pinning me on the counter. And I can feel his hardness between my legs.

With one swift move, he took off the shirt I was wearing. I had no bra underneath and was wearing just a pair of shorts. He also removed his clothes, revealing his Adonis like physique. He then got frosting on his finger, placed it on the peak of my breasts and set me on the counter, sending a jolt of electricity through my body. He then began licking. It was wet, hot and wild. And as the moisture evaporated, it made me shiver and grow goosebumps. Pleasure. Pure pleasure.

He removed my shorts, as well as my undergarment, licked his middle finger and began to please. He tugged, pushed and pulled until soft moans came out of my lips. I dug my fingers into his flesh, as I was surrendering to the pleasure.

"Rj.."

He quickly pulled out his finger, set me down the counter, my back against the cold, hard surface, and sent down all the pots, pans and ingredients down on the floor with his arm. I didn't mind because I was too engaged with him.

He entered me. I put my legs up and wrapped it around his waist. He then kissed me, tugging on my bottom lip. I broke off and placed my lips near his ear and whispered, "More."

He thrusted harder, deeper, moving the counter. And it sent all the ingredients on the top shelf tumbling down on us.

"Don't stop."

I pleaded.

And he didn't.

"Maine."

He shouted.

//

We both emerge from the kitchen, disheveled; with flour, egg shells and whipped cream all over our bodies.

Damn. We made a mess, Rj.

"Pano na yan, we have no more ingredients for the Mainebow cake?"

I frowned, looking at the aftermath of our play session (or shall I say, sexy time?)

"Oo nga Maine. You want to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients?"

He said, whilst taking out the egg shells in my hair. This is gonna be so hard to wash off.

"Maybe later. Let's wash off first."

Then we heard a knock on the door.

We quickly put our clothes on and hurried to answer the door. It was Coleen and her husband.

"Hi Coleen!" I said

"What the?! Anong nangyari sa inyo?"

When then looked at each other and I saw a smirk on his face.

"It's not what it looks like.."

I denied.

----------

Guys, follow me on ig&twitter @hdrmd24

Tweet me your thoughts about this chapter. Enjoy! 😂✌🏻️