Motorcycle

It was a rainy night in the Faulkerson home and the two were just hanging around the house. Rj was busy fussing about with his newly bought motorcycle, whilst Maine was eating and looking at social media. Then Maine came across one of the many photos of Rj circulating the internet.

"Love!"

She called out running to the garage.

"Yes?"

"Kelan to?"

"Ang alin?"

"Tong picture mo na to, leaning on a motorcycle."

She then handed the phone to him.

"Ah. I think sa Carmela yan."

"The one with Ate Marian?"

"Yup."

"In Fairness love, you look so damn gorgeous in this picture. Bagay pala sayo ang bad boy."

"Well."

He said, pulling the sides of his imaginary collar.

"Yabang ah. Haha. Do you still have that leather jacket?"

"I don't think so. Pero meron yata ko something similar."

"Where?"

"Sa closet, sa may mga winter clothes. Why?"

"Basta."

Maine ran to the closet, seemingly giddy at what she was about to do. She rummaged through the closet hoping to find the jacket she was asking Rj about. To her surprise it was there, hidden under a pile of sweaters.

"Rj, bagay ba?"

She said emerging from the garage door.

"Ah, ang a-"

He was taken aback by the sight of his wife; wearing his black, zip up, leather jacket, barely covering her thighs. Her hair was down and a bit disheveled, which turned him on all the more. She was teasing him, biting her lip and index finger. He swallowed the lump in his throat and made his way to her, tossing the cellphone with his picture on the floor.

He then pulled her by the waist with one hand and pinch her buttock with the other. His eyes widened.

"Why do I get the feeling that you have nothing else on under this jacket?"

She smirked.

"Why don't you find out?"

She teased, looking down at the zipper of the jacket.

He slowly put his fingers on the zipper and gently pulled it down, stopping midway at the sight of her cleavage. He drew circles on her chest then planted a soft, sweet kiss on her skin.

"All mine."

He whispered.

A soft moan escaped her lips as he continued to unzip the jacket, again stopping at the sight of her belly button. He started to go down, trailing kisses on her skin. Then using his tongue to lick the circumference of her belly button. She loved the sensation of the moisture evaporating on her skin. It caused her to shiver.