Editor's Note : New Anthology

Due to the overwhelming response we received from I, Ache, we have decided to come up with another anthology featuring budding and new writers. As such, please refer to the guidelines on your submission below:

1. Your story should have an SPG theme. Whatever it is, it is up to you. We don't care how you write it as long as we like it. Go crazy in using the SPG words and we won't mind--as long as it is used in the right context. How SPG is SPG? Well, we assume you've read our works and even I, Ache so you should have an idea what we are looking for.

2. We will appreciate if you can proofread your works for grammatical errors before submitting. But if you can't help it AND if the story and concept is different, we will consider it. Otherwise, please don't expect us to read it.

3. A submission would not guarantee publication. Each work will still go through a screening process from our writers and with the Editor having the final say on which to publish.

4. Our Editor is quite straightforward and can go crazy in editing your work especially if she sees too many grammatical mistakes. She will not hesitate to tell you if your story needs work. Please learn to accept the suggestions with an open heart and mind.

5. We have no deadlines. Just submit your story in word format with a word cap of 1500 words to teamSMH16@gmail.com. We really suggest you follow the word cap.

6. The Editor has a full-time job and only does this in her spare time. Please be patient if you haven't received any response within 24 hours. We will, however, acknowledge your submission and we will also give you feedback if we cannot publish your work for one reason or another.

7. Please ensure that whatever you submit to us has not yet been published in your Wattpad account or anywhere else. Please wait for your story to be released before publishing it in your own page.

So, if you think you have the chops, why not try it out? We're told we're pretty nice people. We won't bite. Yet.

Please visit and follow teamSMH for more details. Thanks ☺️