V : Jitters (part 2)

"Who says I want you to stop?"

"Sigurado ka ba? Baka kasi mapagod ka. Kasal pa naman bu--"

"Pwede namang honeymoon muna bago kasal." She smirked, biting her lip.

As soon as Maine uttered those words, Rj crashed his lips on to hers, tongue parting them and exploring every crevice of her hot, waiting mouth. She responded, threading her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to her.

His lips made a path of wet kisses from her plump lips down to the pulse point beneath her ear, to the length of her neck, his nose deeply inhaling her intoxicating scent, down to the crevice of her collarbone. She moaned, extending her neck to give him more access.

"Meng..ang..bango mo.."

"Mmm..mmm?" She said, busy savoring his kisses.

Rj's hands traveled from her thighs up to the expanse of her back, his fingers then pulling down the straps of her thin nightie which now pooled on her waist, exposing her breasts to him. His large hands then palmed the soft mounds, massaging them, his fingers flicking and rolling her taut nipples while his mouth was busy peppering her neck with kisses.

Maine on the other hand started grinding her hips on his crotch, her hands firmly gripped on his nape for leverage.

"Rj..."

"Masarap?"

"Oo..uhh..sobra.."

"Eh ito?" He said as his large hand palmed her pussy, which was now wet, warm and ready.

"Ohhh..ffff.." She muttered, as his fingers caressed her folds through her thin, lace panties.

"Ready na ready ka na pala sa akin, babe.."

He then parted her panties to the side, baring her pussy to him and inserted a finger inside her wet channel, slowly pumping it at first. Her walls gripped his finger tightly, then his thumb began circling on her nub, pressing it gently, sending shivers down her spine. She couldn't bear it anymore, as the sensation was quickly overwhelming her but without preamble, he inserted another finger inside her, pumping it at a quicker pace.

"Babe, ang sarap mong pagmasdan." He said, watching her intently as she slowly came undone. Her mouth was agape, head thrown back and her back arched as he continued fucking her with his fingers, his other hand busy massaging her breast.

She reached her peak, her walls clenching his fingers tightly as her pussy flooded with her sweet juices. She collapsed on the crook of his neck, his fingers still buried inside her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Okay ka pa Meng?" He asked, kissing her temple.

"Umm..that was..intense.. Ang sarap. I haven't had an orgasm that good in a while.."

"Well, imagine what I can do with my tongue.." He teased and she giggled. "Pero mukhang tapos na ang trabaho ko dito. Tulog ka na, Meng? Aga pa call time natin bukas.." He added.

"Pero.. paano ka? Ang..ang tigas pa oh.." She sat up, grinding her hips, her center colliding with his clothed member.

"As much as I want to, future Mrs., ayokong pagurin ka.."

"But.."