Night Swimming

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!! This happened BEFORE Maine became pregnant in the story. Baka kasi maconfuse kayo hihi. Anyways, boojie pa more! Happy 29th weeksary ADN! Enjoy 🙈

Tweet me your thoughts @hdrmd24 😁
Don't forget to leave a comment and share! ❤️

------------------------

"Love, let's go for a swim please.."

"But it's freezing. Baka magkasakit tayo."

"I miss the beach eh. Our pool is the closest one I could get. Sige na please. Tagal na rin di nagagamit yung pool oh."

"Okay. Sige. Go ahead. I'll just fix my things for tomorrow's taping."

And the she started unzipping the back of her dress, unintentionally causing her husband to fidget.

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he watched her removed her clothes, walking into the bathroom. She emerged in a bathrobe.

"Sunod ka agad, love."

She said.

He quickly fixed his things, took off his clothes and put on his swimming trunks. Then, he spotted the lavender massage oil on the bathroom counter, which gave him an idea. He then quickly ran downstairs and went to their indoor pool. No one was around, thank God.

She was lying chest side down on the edge of the pool with just her white two piece bikini on. She had her eyes closed, with one hand under the side of her face and the other hand playing with the water. Her lower legs were up, swinging alternately in the air.

With beads of sweat slowly forming around his nape and temples, he made his way to her. He sat by her side and admired her figure. She looked so damn sexy. He thought.

"Hi."

He whispered.

She opened her eyes and turned her face and met his gaze.

"Hi."

His eyes were wandering all over her body and she caught him looking.

"Rj.. I know that look.."

He smirked.

"Do you realize how sexy you look right now?"

He said, containing himself and refraining his hands from touching her.

"I know."

She winked at him.

"I have an idea."

"What?"

"Just close your eyes and put your feet down."

He then poured the lavender massage oil on her back. It caused her to move a little, as the liquid trickled all over her skin. He then began to gently spread the oil all throughout her skin; starting from her nape, shoulders, down to her spine. He added a bit of pressure, going up and down.

"Mmmm.."

"Is the pressure ok, love?"

"Mmm, yes."