Mine | Ten

RJ delivered five more smacks with accompanying rubs on Maine's butt cheeks. Each slap delivered with a succeeding warm rub of his hand. At the last hit, she moved to bite her husband's thigh.

Richard hissed as he felt the bite of his wife's teeth on his thigh which aroused him more. He had always wanted to try spanking ever since he read that book with the Grey guy. Everytime he tried to bring it up with his wife, she was hesitant but being able to do it now gave him a different thrill. And seeing that Maine is so wet turned him on as well.

He pushed his wife to the bed and quickly stripped but not before picking up a bag from the floor beside the bed.

"May surprise ako sayo."

Maine looked at her husband warily.

"Nakakatakot na yung mga surprises mo."

"You'll love this, promise."

RJ pulled out a sealed pack from the bag but the content is very much visible which drew a loud laugh from Maine.

"Are you serious? Is that what I think it is?"

"Oh yes. I managed to order it online. Meron pala nabibili nito dito. I thought I had to order it from the States pa."

Richard quickly opened the pack and drew out the object with flourish.

"Tadah! Our first vibrator!"

"Sige nga. How does it work."

He checked the package for the instructions before running to the bathroom to give the item a quick rinse.

"Wait, tabi muna natin. Are you still wet?"

RJ moved to kiss his wife, his lips devouring hers fiercely. He moved her to his lap, her legs quickly encircling his waist. The position helped him tuck his manhood between his wife's legs, burrowing between the lips of her core. He tore his lips from hers to kiss the side of her neck, sucking a sensitive spot before giving it a little bite. He held the hips of his wife and started to move her to and fro, sliding his shaft against the space between her lower lips but not penetrating her core, the bulb of his manhood hitting her slippery pearl at the right spot.

RJ then positioned Maine on her stomach on the bed. He placed a pillow underneath her pelvis raising her butt. He rubbed his hand on her lower cheeks, squeezing the warm supple flesh and giving it one more smack.

"Ouch! Di ka pa ba tapos?"

"Nakakagigil ka, love eh. Relax ka lang dyan."

Richard spanked her butt again and after rubbing the spot, he trailed a finger between the cheeks eventually reaching her core. He plunged his finger inside her eager sex, feeling the warm walls suck him inside. He removed his fingers and grasped the vibrator. RJ used the object to follow the path that his fingers took ultimately reaching his wife's sex. Without any warning, he pushed it quickly inside drawing a low groan from Maine.

"Fuck, love. Shit. It feels different. But it feels SO good!"

"Talaga, love? Shit. Nagseselos yata ako sa lintek na 'to."

"Don't you dare stop, Richard Faulkerson Jr or I will kill you! Fuuuuck!"

Maine cursed as he plunged the vibrator into her drenched core, her juices easing the way. She grabbed the bedsheets as RJ continues to batter her sex with the vibrator. She came up to her knees trying to find a good angle when her husband suddenly removed the toy and positioned himself behind her. Holding his organ with his fist, he quickly pushed it into her waiting mound, burying himself in deep. He growls as he feels her clench around him.