Mine | Thirteen

With that statement, he released the bindings on her legs. After massaging them a bit and bending them to remove the tightness, he stretched her out again, positioning himself at the foot of the bed.

"Love, baka gusto mo na rin tanggalin yung tali ko dito sa kamay?"

RJ leaned up and gave his wife a gentle kiss on the lips. With a mischievous grin, he said,

"Hindi pa ako tapos."

"What? Seryoso ka ba talaga sa five, Richard?! Lantang gulay na ako, o!"

He wolfishly grinned.

"Wag ako, Maine. Wag ako."

Maine's insides quivered at her husband's promise. Knowing him, he will make her cum five times if that is what he wants. After all their years together and all the dares that they made against each other, she will always count on Richard to follow through. Like the time that she dared him to remove his shirt in front of the studio audience in Eat Bulaga. She never thought he'll have the guts to do so but when he started stripping, all that she could do was stare at his perfectly chiseled chest and wondered when she will be able to see the rest of him.

"O, ba't natahimik ka?"

"Naalala ko kasi yung nagtanggal ka ng shirt sa Eat Bulaga so many years ago. Di ko talaga akalaing itutuloy mo yun. Chos!"

RJ laughed out loud belying the sexual tension that he's feeling for withholding his orgasm for the sake of his wife's pleasure.

"Nakapagpahinga ka na ba? Ready ka na?"

Maine pressed herself against the bed as she's mesmerized by her husband on all fours crawling towards her. There's something animalistic about the way he carries himself and she can only look forward to later when he eventually unleashes that side of him. By then, she knows that all she can do is to hold on as it will definitely be a wild ride.

"Sit up, love."

"What?"

Maine gave him a confused look.

"Sit up."

He positioned himself until he's sitting with his back on the headboard and arranged her so that she's straddling him, lifting her bound hands and placing them around his neck, trapping her against him.

Maine smiled as she made herself comfortable on his lap, rubbing her ass against the raging hard-on of her husband, giggling as she heard him hiss.

RJ captured Maine's chin and moved to give her a deep but sweet kiss. All of the love that he feels for her, he channeled into that kiss. All of his gratefulness, all of his devotion and all of his tomorrows, he gave into that kiss that when he pulled back, he was surprised to see tears in his beautiful wife's eyes.

"Don't cry, love."

He moves to wipe a lone tear that escaped the confines of her dark eyes brimming with love.

"Eh sa ramdam na ramdam ko yung love mo eh. Bakit ba?"

"O sino nang iyakin sa ating dalawa ngayon?"

"Ikaw talaga. Kung di lang ako nakagapos, nakurot na kita."

He moved to kiss her neck; Maine tilted her head to give him more access. He has always loved her neck for some reason, saying that he found it graceful and inviting at the same time. He mentioned to her before that during the times that he would dip her during one of their dance routines, it would take so much for him to resist kissing her exposed neck. Feel na feel daw niya nun yung Stay Strong Alden na hashtag. For now, she let him feast if that's the only way she could repay his love for the meantime.