V : Roadtrip : II

"Talaga bang gusto mong mag-hike today?"

"Yes, Maine. 2 hours lang naman. And besides, granted na yung two days extension natin."

"But, fuck. I'm so sore, babe. I can barely walk!"

Brows furrowed, lips pouted, arms crossed. Maine was definitely sore, especially with what happened the night before. Let's just say, she didn't expect herself to stretch that far.

"Awww..so paano, stay in na lang tayo?"

"That'd be nice. And besides, ang init oh."

"Hmm, sige, since di ka makalakad, do you want me umm..to bathe you?"

"Ay teka, Rj. Ikaw ha, ano nanaman yang iniisip mo?"

"Wala. Papaliguan lang kita. The warm water will help with the soreness of your muscles. Kasi naman, sino bang may sabing gawin mo yun kagabi? Masyado mo pinilit sarili mo. Ayan tuloy."

"Hoy. Ikaw ba naman kasi, bigyan mo ko ng limang orgasms, tingin mo hindi ako gaganti? Syempre dapat ikaw din. Pero tangina. Ang sakit..pero.."

"Pero ano?"

Masarap. She thought to herself. Maine never really expected that Rj can go to such lengths to give her that amount of pleasure. And Maine wanted to reciprocate. She just underestimated her ability to flex.

"Wala. Halika na nga, mag hike na tayo. Baka saan pa mapunta yung usapan na to!"

"Huy! Kala ko ba sore ka?"

"Hindi, tama ka. Ligo lang kelangan nito-" she held both palms against Rj's chest to stop him from following her to the bathroom. "Pero op op op! mag-isa. Oo, mag-isa lang ako maliligo. Jan ka lang! Wag kang susunod! At alam kong walang lock tong cr, kaya wag kang sisilip! Baka magwala nanaman yang junjun mo."

She said, slamming the door to Rj's face. Rj could only shake his head and grin at his girlfriend. It was indeed so hard for him to keep his hands off her, especially now that he has her all to himself for another two days. But something came to mind though, is she on the pill? Cause fuck, he forgot that he had that box of condoms in his suitcase, unopened.

He shrugged those thoughts off, since he knows that Maine won't let him touch her unless she's covered. Nonetheless, he will start to wear protection from now on.

After her shower, Maine put on a neon yellow sports bra, a white muscle tee, black work out shorts and her Nike's. She tied her hair up in a bun, even though it's still soaking wet before going out the bathroom. She was welcomed by a shirtless Rj.

"Hoy shokoy, ready na ko. Di ka pa magbibihis?"

"Eto na nga yun, bihis na ko."

"Atleast put on a shirt! Baka umitim ka, mawala pagka tisoy mo. Pagalitan pa ko ng fans mo."

"Weh. Ayaw mo bang shirtless ako?"

"Loko. Sige na. Magkasakit ka pa niyan. Skin cancer is prevalent nowadays."

"Okay. If you say so, babe."

He then put on his white loose sando that honestly, barely covered anything. Upon seeing what he put on, Maine took off her white over shirt in retort. Gantihan lang. She thought. Oh, and did I mention her nipples started to pebble through the fabric of her sports bra. Yup.

"Tara na. Did you bring water?"

"Yes, babe."

Maine led the way first, of course, to taunt Rj, even though she barely knew the way around the property. But she wanted to tease him by the way she walks; protruding and swaying her ass in display for Rj to ogle. Rj could barely contain himself, even though it's been only hours since they last made love, he wanted to do it again, evident in the tent in his boxers.