V : Walwal

"Fuck, Maine. Shit."

Those were the only words Rj could utter as he watched while his hardened cock disappeared into Maine's mouth right before his eyes.

Both of them just came home to Maine's condo from their "walwal" night at Jenny Ferre's birthday celebration. They began making out in the elevator and one thing led to another. Maine pulled him inside her unit and began undressing him. They kissed intensely as they reached her couch and she pushed him on it before kneeling between his legs.

He felt his tip each the back of her throat as she sucked and he thought he would explode right then and there.

"Meng baka, baka hindi ko kayanin."

He tried to protest, pushing away Maine gently on the shoulders but she fought back. She sucked harder, bobbing her head up and down between his legs. Using the tip of her tongue, she licked from the base of his shaft up to its mushroom head. She looked up through her lashes and made eye contact with him, a small smirk forming on her lips as she continued to lick. He looked at her through half-lidded eyes, as the sensation continued to drive him crazy and a familiar warmth began to erupt in his belly.

Her mouth was wet, warm and she sucked him in so tightly as his cock began to jerk. She pumped him faster, hoping to milk him for all he's worth and began to squirm beneath him, groaning and moaning in pleasure.

He exploded inside her mouth, spilling all of his cum and she gladly swallowed every last salty and sweet drop.

Catching his breath, he laid back his head on the couch and she quickly got on his lap.

"Sarap?" She asked, wiping her lips with her thumb.

"Sobra." He said breathlessly, holding onto her hips then stroking the skin of her legs. She was still wearing her bra and panties while he was all in his naked glory.

"Good."

Maine placed her forehead against Rj's and licked her lips.

"I wonder why people say sa twitter na hindi tayo nagpapansinan just because of that one fucking bts video sa baranggay." He said.

"I know, right? Alangan naman parati tayong nakaangkla sa isa't-isa. Ugh, pathetic people." Rolling her eyes, she starting combing his hair with her fingers while grinding her hips against his shaft.

"Fuck."

"I can't even keep my hands off you."

"Maine, kingina."

"Tigas ulit?" She teased, circling her hips. She sat up and began giving him a lap dance. His eyes grew so wide at the sight of what his hot girlfriend was doing before his eyes.

Maine began taking of her underwear, beginning with her bra. She then stood up and pulled her panties down inch by inch until she was left naked. Rj almost drooled right then and there. Eventhough he's already seen every nook and cranny of her body, he still adores her like the first time he did.

He admired every curve, every expanse of her warm, caramel colored skin. He wanted to lick, nip and suck every part of her. Pulling her down, he came on top of her befor violently mashing his lips on hers.

"My turn." He said, before kneeling between her legs.

Rj pushed Maine's legs open, revealing her pink, glistening slit, already warm and ready for him to eat. He buried himself in her apex, licking her slit and sucking on her sheath. Using the tip of his tongue, he circled her clit, stimulating her pleasure center and making her squirm. He held her down with his arm as he continued lapping her up, tasting her sweet essence.

Maine held onto the couch and threw her head back because of the undeniable pleasure. It was her turn to groan and moan his name as she felt she was near her orgasm.

A few more licks, nips and sucks fromRj, Maine came, reaching her high and flooding her pussy with her sweet cream.

"O..kay. That was..fuck." She could barely talk. "Halika na dito please, Rj."

He smirked and teased her entrance with his tip.

"Inside, now!" Maine commanded and he complied, burying himself in her pussy inch by inch. "Move."

And he did, thrusting in and out of her hot slickness. He enveloped him tightly, gripping his cock with her walls. He felt his orgasm building up and so did she.

"Faster baby."

"Sarap?" He asked, meeting her gaze.

She only nodded in response.

He flipped her, making her sit on top of him so that he could thrust deeper and reach her innermost. She screamed at the pleasurable invasion, gripping onto his biceps.

Maine continued to bounce on top of Rj, her skin slapping on his skin loudly. Before they reached their high together, he pulled her in and violently kissed her lips. They both moaned inside each other's mouth as they reached their impending orgasm.

She collapsed on top of him as they both panted and caught their breaths.

"Maine?"

"Yes baby?"

"Alam mo ba kung ano ang best cure sa hangover natin bukas?"

She giggled. "Ano?"

"Momol and..." Before he could finish what he was about to say, she leaned in and kissed him torridly.