SinJie : Ulan

The sound of heavy rain hitting the roof of Benjie's car continued to envelope the atmosphere as him and Sinag stared at each other, eyes gleaming with fire and undeniable longing.

Bad luck seemed to have followed them around, evident with how Benjie's car decided to breakdown in the middle of nowhere as they were en route to Batangas for a company outing. It had also started raining, soaking the two of them as they were trying to fix his car.

They were both cold from being soaking wet, trying get warm as much as possible. Unconsciously, their breaths became heavy and their hearts began to pound against their chests. After a few moments of awkward silence, Benjie was the first one to break the ice.

"Tangina, hindi ko na kaya." He cursed, as he pulled Sinag by her nape, crashing his lips violently against hers.

Sinag was taken aback and she began to push Benjie away but in her mind that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted him to kiss her, more than anything, to savor the taste of his lips and feel his electric touch on her skin again. Slowly, she gave in to his touch and her hands snaked around his neck, pulling him closer. She opened her mouth to give him more access, allowing herself to open up to him again after two years.

One thing led to another and before the knew it, she was straddling him, her knees on either side of his thighs and her fingers intertwining his her. As their clothes came of piece by piece, the wall standing between them came crashing down and it was then that they realized that to hell with Trish and Badong, they knew that were meant for each other.

Benjies kissed trailed lower, traveling from her jaw to the junction between her head and shoulders, his lips warm and breath heavy on her supple skin. He sucked and licked and kissed his way down to the valley of her breasts, his hands cupping her mounds, massaging them, flicking and rolling her nipples between his fingers. She was losing her mind as she began grinding her hips against his crotch. She felt his hardness between her legs and at that moment she knew that she wanted her first time to be with him, only him.

"Benjie.." she let out a throaty moan. He opened his eyes and marveled at the sight of the woman he loved and never stopped loving. His mind and his heart was solely focused on her, only her.

"Mahal pa rin kita, Sinag. Mahal na mahal." He whispered as he met her gaze. Tears began streaming down her face as she but her lip.

Benjie pulled away in fear of having done something wrong that caused Sinag to cry.

"I'm sorry, Sinag. Akala ko, sorry. Sorry talaga." He kept on saying.

"Hindi, Benjie. Ano kasi, hindi ko kasi alam kung ano yung nangyayari sa akin. Dapat kasi ano...naguguilty ako."

"Dahil kay Badong?"

Sinag nodded. "At kay Trish."

"Hindi ko siya mahal, Sinag. Ikaw ang mahal ko. Ikaw pa rin." He wiped the tears on her cheeks with his thumb.

"Pero mali 'to. Si Trish. Kaibigan ko si Trish. At girlfriend mo siya." She covered her chest with her arms. "Saka si Badong."

"I have no regrets, Sinag. May mangyari man ngayon oh wala, buo na ang desisyon ko. Hihiwalayan ko si Trish dahil ikaw ang mahal ko. Ginusto ko to at--"

"Ako rin." Sinag interrupted him. "Gustong gusto. Kasi, mahal pa rin kita Benjie. Sobra. At nahihirapan na akong lokohin yung sarili ko."

"Talaga?" He whispered, his eyes fully transfixed on her.

She nodded. This time, it was Sinag who kissed Benjie, pulling him tightly in her grasp, her doubts and regrets thrown out the window.

Sinag and Benjie made love for the first time that night, a union of more than just the flesh. It was a reunion of two destined hearts torn apart by ugly circumstances, now brought back together again by fate.