Photoshoot

I literally took a cold shower after writing this. Lol. Enjoy! 😂🙈

As suggested by @cheebi thank you!

------------------

AUTHOR's POV

Maine was offered another cover shoot for Magazine, but this time, it wasn't the usual wholesome, girl-next-door type of photoshoot. It was a more mature, sexy and sultry one. But she wasn't obliged to wear lingerie or go nude, she was asked to wear more form fitting clothes, with more skin showing. Alden wasn't too happy about it but he thought, maybe it was time for her to accept those kinds of projects. She is definitely qualified for it, no question about it.

"When's the photo shoot, Meng?"

"Tomorrow. 5pm. You sure you're okay with this?"

"Yeah. It's time for the world to see how sexy my wife is,"

"Ha ha ha."

"Totoo naman eh. Nasolo naman na kita ng matagal."

"Che. So, ikaw na susundo sakin tomorrow?"

"Yes, Meng."

The next day, Maine was preparing for her photoshoot. She was asked to wear 3 outfits; all of which are very form fitting and showed her legs and her cleavage.

The first one was a red, tight fitting dress; backless, with a sweetheart neck line and a thigh high slit.

The second one was a more girly dress, floral, looser but shorter, which showed her legs more.

And the third dress was her favorite. It was a white, lace dress, with short sleeves, backless as well which went down to just above her bottom. It came down just 3 inches above her knees with 1 inch slits on both sides. It also had a lower neck line than the first dress which showed a tasteful amount of her cleavage. Alden's gonna love this, she thought.

After trying out the dresses, she went to her dressing room for hair and make-up. They did such a sexy look on her, with smoky eyes and dark vampy lips. Her hair was loosely curled and was parted on the side.

They then proceeded to go through the photoshoot. She was given the free will to do her own poses. She was awkward at first, given that it was her first time but she thought of her husband and everything flowed. She became more comfortable in her skin.

She did a couple of poses standing up, sitting and lying down. On her third dress, which was her favorite, there was a change of plans. They said they were gonna bring out a male model for her to pose with. She grew worried, of course, because of her husband. She then asked for a quick break and texted her husband.

To Alden:
Sorry babe. They said I have to pose with a male model. Hope you won't get mad. Love you xx

She waited but there was no reply and before she knew it, break's over and she was called to the studio.

"Sino ba yung male model?"

She asked.

"Hintayin mo na lang Maine, lalabas na siya."

The photographer said.

Then a familiar voice emerged from the dressing room.

"Me."

It was her husband. Topless, wearing only a pair of ripped jeans, and with a primitive look in his eyes. It was like he was ready to take her then and there.