Mine | One

"Love, will you please stop unzipping my dress?"

She said, swatting his hand behind her that was tugging on the back zipper of her short dress.

"I can't help it, I'm sorry."

"Ang daming tao oh, nagpapapicture. Pinapagana mo nanaman yang kakulitan mo. Huy, ano ba."

She said, swatting him again.

He was behind her, as they were doing photo ops with fans. They were at an event for one their endorsements. He pulled her closer and without breaking his gaze from the flashing cameras, he drew his arm around her waist.

He whispered in her ear which made the press wonder why Maine suddenly jumped.

"Later, you're mine."

After the photo op, they were whisked away to another venue where they were asked to have sit down interview, a sort of press con type of thing. They were asked to sit on a raised platform behind a covered table. As always, a lot of people were there, holding their recorders and flashing cameras. They were asked numerous questions; about their careers, future plans and of course, their personal life.

"Maine, Alden, ano nang plano niyo ngayon?"

"Uhm, since our son just turned a year old, I was planning to go back to work. There's a new movie offer for me, as well as a teleserye, but I'm still deciding whether to choose one, or both."

"As for me naman, of course I wanna be a hands on Mom kay Thirdy kaya most of my time will be spent taking care of him. Pero tatanggap pa rin ako ng endorsements but not like before."

"This question is for Maine. Uh, Maine, okay lang ba sayong malove team sa iba si Alden?"

"To be honest, I really don't mind. Walang issue sa amin yun actually. Professional naman kasi lahat."

"Ikaw Alden, ngayong tatanggap ka na din ng projects, magiging busy ka. Magiging hands on dad ka pa rin ba?"

"As much as possible, I try to. Syempre naman priority ko pa rin yung family ko."

He looked at her, smiled and winked. Then, he placed his hand on her back, again playing with the zipper of her dress. She felt it almost immediately and tried to remove his hand but to no avail. She then nudged her elbow on his side which did not elicit the reaction she was hoping for.

He then whispered,

"Aray.."

"Kulit mo eh."

"Kumusta pala si Thirdy, yung baby niyo?"

"He's good, healthy. Ang likot na nga eh, kasi he just learned how to walk."

"Oo nga. He's fond of airplanes. And he also just spoke his first word."

"If you don't mind us asking, ano yung first word niya?"

They looked at each other and giggled before answering,

"Aldub."

"Hahaha ang cute! Eh pano na yan, kelan niyo plano sundan si Thirdy?"

"Agad agad, Tito Ricky?"

"Oo nga, Maine. Kelan ba natin susundan si Thirdy?"

He said, waggling his eyebrows at her. He then placed his hand on her bare thigh as her dress has moved up her legs, stroking it a little, lightly pinching her skin. She quickly pushed his hand away but he managed to bring it back to torment her further. This time, his hand was slowly creeping up her dress, and delving down her inner thighs, just inches away from her core. She grabbed his hand and did her best to remove it but to no avail.

"Uuhhhhh. Next..question please!"

She said, unable to escape his touch.

She then put her lips near his ear and softly berated him,

"Love, ano ba. Stop it, we're in public."

He smirked and lightly shook his head.

She turned towards the press and drew a shaky smile. She again attempted to remove his hand but he moved it up further until she could feel it almost at the edge of her panties. She bit her lip trying to regain her composure.

He was looking at her, observing the way she reacts to his touch. It has been a year since they did the deed; a long, painful, cruel year. Countless times he tried to make love to her, but she'd always find an excuse not to. He respected her decision for a whole year but now, now he really couldn't help himself. Motherhood really suited her and she grew more beautiful in his eyes.

"Alden, it has been years since you've worked together in a movie, kayo ni Maine. Any plans to do it again? Miss na namin ang Aldub eh."

"Uhm, as of now, uhhh--"

His hand crept up again, his fingers meeting her lacy underwear. He teased by gently rubbing on it, drawing circles, whilst occasionally squeezing her inner thigh. She couldn't think and talk straight. Her mind was elsewhere.

"Uhhh.. Wala pa kaming offers. Pero, uhhh, baka, soon.."

"Okay ka lang love?"

He asked, as if he wasn't the reason for her sudden inanity.

She rolled her eyes at him, faced the press and said yes. Again, all the while trying to remove his hand from under her dress and to concentrate on the questions.

As an act of revenge, she grabbed his manhood. And to her surprise, it was already hard and throbbing. His eyes widened as he swallowed the lump in his throat, he definitely did not see that coming. It caused him to chew on his lower lip, trying to hold back his arousal.

As the press con finished, Rj quickly grabbed Maine by the arm and pulled her by the wrist and used her as a shield to hide his arousal from the press. He rushed her into the nearest restroom and kicked the door shut, locking it for good measure. He then turned his predatory gaze on Maine.

"Hoy, Rj. Anong ginagawa mo? Kanina ka pa ha."

"Di na ko makapagpigil sayo. Fuck."

He said, lifting her up and placing her by the sink. He wrapped her legs around his waist. He opened the tap so that no one could hear them and proceeded to fiercely kiss her. She tried her best to push him away, but she didn't succeed. He was to strong, too aggressive.

When he pulled away from her lips, threading kisses down the side of her neck, it was then that she was able to speak.

"Huyy Tisoy, wag dito. Please??"

He started unzipping her dress, forcibly pulling the straps down, exposing her full breasts. He cupped them but his hands were met by hers and she forced him to look into her pleading eyes,

"Masakit, love. Please, no.."

He quickly removed his hand and asked why.

"I'm breast feeding remember? Tender talaga yung breasts ko."

"I'm sorry."

He slowly brought his hands down her arms, softly rubbing them. Still breathing heavily, he touched his forehead to hers as he tried regain control. He quietly zipped her up and assisted her to stand on her shaky legs. He kissed her forehead before opening the door and leading her out.

"Bitin."

---------------------

A/N: This cowritten and edited by @sunshi_fairy who is such an amazing person. Thank you ❤️

Tweet me your thoughts @hdrmd24 😁