Mind Games : 02

Ipagpatawad niyo, ang aking kapangahasan. Lol. Tell me guys if its too intense. Kasi yung susunod mas graphic at intense pa kesa dito. Beastmode na si Rj. Lol. Meng kasi!

Btw, this is inspired by this week's storyline in KS. yung challenges ni Meng kay Rj, testing his patience 😁

---------------

ALDEN's POV

"So, what now?"

I asked, still breathing heavily

"What, babe?"

"You know, yung punishment?"

"Ahh. Brace yourself. I'll let you know tomorrow. For now, tulog na tayo. Pinagod mo ko."

She said, giggling.

Ano ba yan, bitin.

//

We woke up feeling a bit sore, and had breakfast on the balcony. She prepared bacon, eggs, pancakes and of course, brewed coffee.

"So, Maine, ano na? Pinapakaba mo naman ako eh."

In saw her smirk.

"Patience, babe. That's your punishment."

"Patience? Kelan ba ko di naging patient sayo?"

"Last night. Nung di ka nakapaghintay. Sabi ko, no touch until I say so pero... You know what you did."

She said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I scratched the back of my head, guilty.

"Eh kasi..kasi you made it so hard for me. Did you even see yourself in the mirror before we left?"

She blushed.

"Sino ba namang lalaki ang makakapagpigil sayo, Maine? Jusko."

"Stop, nambobola ka nanaman."

"Nakakagigil ka kasi. If I didn't take you then and there, I felt like I was gonna explode."

She smirked, then biting her lip.

"Stop tempting me, Maine! Ang aga, you're biting your lip again."

"So what? It's my lip. I can bite it all I want."

Damn.

"On a serious note, what really is my punishment?"

"Well, here it is. Since I see you have little patience, for 1 week, you have to be. For 5 days, you can't touch me, you know, in the intimate sense. For 5 days, no sweet talk, no tempting, no nothing."

"Ang hirap nama-"

"Sshh I'm not finished. BUT, I will do all those things to you. I will tease you, do everything to crack you. You can stare, but you can't touch me. Okay? Oh and also, prepare yourself. You're in for a bumpy ride."

She said, having this sort of sinister but sexy smirk on her face.

"Sus, kaya ko yan. Nakaya ko nga yung challenges before sa EB, remember? Eto pa ba?"

"Nako Rj. Alam ko kung pano ka manggigil. We'll see how much you can endure, before you explode."

She winked.

"And, don't worry. Kapag na-endure mo yung punishment mo, you can have your way with me, do whatever you want, at the end of the week. Deal?"