Mind Games : 03

WARNING: GRAPHIC

Here it is guys. The final part, part 3! Enjoy ❤️

-----------------

AUTHOR's POV

He was rushing. Careful but rushing. He needed to see her.

Meanwhile, she was at home, patiently waiting, finishing her bath. She couldn't help but laugh at all the silly things she did to tempt him. She saw his hunger for her and how he values their intimate time. But most of all, she saw his incredible patience.

In the span of 5 days, she witnessed him quiver at every tease she put out. She saw him sweat, shake and control his urges. Even one morning, she caught him having morning wood, at the sight of her with just her towel on after her morning shower. Funny, she thought.

But there were also traces of worry at the back of her mind, because she was thinking, to what extent can she push him until he breaks?

She texted her husband, at one last attempt to tease him.

To Rj:
Babe, I'm waiting. Come claim your prize.

She smirked.

She got out of the tub, dried herself and put on her bathrobe. She massaged all over her body her favorite moisturizer and sprayed his favorite perfume. She blow dried her hair, leaving it a bit disheveled and put on a bit of make-up; his favorite deep, dark shade of red lipstick on her. She then got dressed in the sexiest, most sultry red dress she could find and put on a pair of black pumps. She walked to the mirror and looked at herself. She thought, "Am I ready for this?"

"Ginusto mo yan, Meng. No turning back." She said, to ease her anxiety.

She walked around the house, pacing nervously. Thoughts keep running through her mind. But the thought of finally being with him, flesh to flesh, body to body, overcomes her fears.

To ease her anxiety more, she called Coleen.

"Hello. Coleen, what are you up to?"

"Eto pinapatulog si Mark. Kanina pa iyak ng iyak, ikaw?"

"Wala naman. Hinihintay ko lang si Rj."

"Oh, bakit ka napatawag?"

"Wala lan, kinukumusta lang kita. Masama ba?"

"Di naman. Gulat lang ako. Random mo eh."

"May tanong kasi ako."

"What's that?"

"How's life after having a baby?"

"Hmmm. Hard question."

"Dali na, sagutin mo na."

"Masaya naman. Fulfilling. Kahit lagi kang puyat at pagod, when you see your baby satisfied, lahat worth it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Wait, are you and Rj planning to have a baby na?"

"Di pa naman namin napag-uusapan."