Mine | Six

"Pero teka, bakit di ko makita yung driver? Bakit nakasara yung window? Saka parang heavily tinted ung mga bintana?"

"So no one would see and hear us when I do this.."

"Hey!"

Richard gently pressed Maine backwards until she was lying on her back and he was on top of her. He placed his one hand on her back and the other on her nape. He then quickly placed one leg on top of the seat, knee touching the cushion and the other on the floor of the car, caging her completely.

"Hoy, Richard! Anong ginagawa mo?!"

"Ops. Sabi mo, anytime diba? It's my turn."

He placed his lips near hers until they were just a centimeter apart, and she closed her eyes in anticipation of a kiss but was surprised as she didn't receive one. Instead he buried his nose in her skin, inhaling her sweet scent. He trailed his inhales from her face down to her neck, between her cleavage then down to her now parted legs.

He held up her leg and nuzzled her ankle. Running his cheek against her smooth legs, he breathed in her distinctive smell—the flowery scent of Jo Malone, his favorite perfume of hers. He licked the underside of her knee, sucking the indented flesh until he felt her squirm. Richard then moved upward, nuzzling her inner thigh, giving each side, little nips until he reached her core. He nuzzled her sex through her panties, sniffing in her building desire.

Richard slipped a finger under her lace panties, tracing the spot where her inner thighs meet her groin. He then pulled down her panties but instead of throwing them aside, he brought them to his nose and took a deep whiff.

"Ang bango, love."

He gazed at her, smirking as she was clearly enjoying the tease and then placed her lacy undergarment in his pocket. His thoughts went wild as he now has easy access to her core. He then pulled her up until she's seated as before.

"Okay lang, love?"

He asked.

"Hoy. Ano yan, souvenir?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"I don't like where this is going, Rj."

"Well, I do."

//

They arrived at the venue just in time for the blowing of the birthday candles. Everyone was singing happy birthday when they arrived and Maine was titillated by the change of atmosphere under her skirt. She nearly almost tripped when a sudden gush of air blew and stimulated her sex.

"Ano ba to, Rj.."

She whispered to him.

"What? You okay love?"

"No. Naninibago ako. Please give me my panties back."

"Nope. Finders keepers."

She smiles as they were approached by flashing cameras and people wanting to have pictures taken with them. They were already sat down together with the Dabarkads. As they smiled, Maine felt Rj's hands slowly creep up her thighs, good thing they were perfectly hidden under the red tablecloth. She of course swatted him off but Rj was persistent.

"Stop resisting, love."

"That's the point of the game, remember?"

"Yeah. But you know how persistent I am, right?"

She looked at him and shook her head, clearly begging for him to stop but to no avail. He held her close, with one hand tightly bound to her waist and the other on her thigh. To keep her self-control, she ate the chocolate cake in front of her, hoping that it will distract her from what he was doing. She also kept talking to the dabarkads.

Pasimple talaga tong si Rj. He got some frosting on his index finger, licked it and placed the slick phalange down between her thighs. First, he swirled around her clit, stimulating the bundle of nerves causing her to fidget, close her eyes and swallow. He then slowly inserted it in her sex, and discovered that she was already wet, close to dripping. He placed his lips near her ear and whispered,

"You're making this too easy for me, love.."

He smiled, knowing that he was winning.

She nudged him on the side but his finger didn't budge. To keep herself distracted, she talked to the Dabarkads.

"Ta Rubs, kumusta na po?"

She said, her voice sounding a bit broken.

"Okay naman Meng. Kayo ni Alden? Ang family life?"

"Okay naman din po, si Alden medyo makulit din min..san!"

She said, the pitch of her voice suddenly going up an octave as he inserted two fingers inside of her, his thumb still playing with her love bud.

"Okay ka lang Meng?"

"Yes, Ta Rubs. Nilalamig lang ako."

"Ahh. Eh yung inaanak kong si Thirdy kumusta na?"

"Ahhh.. Uhhh... Fu.... Ayun, uhhh ang kulit din, Ta Rubs, tulad ni..to oh.."

She was clutching so hard on the fork in her hand as she was doing her best not to orgasm. She even accidentally kicked the leg of the table at one point.

"Kelan ba masusundan?"

"Uhh mukhang malapit na Ta Rubs."

Rj said, smiling that dimple laden smile.

She already felt that she was about to lose the game she had orchestrated. But, as she grew closer and closer to climax, their names were called by the emcee to give their birthday wishes to bossing.

Saved by the bell.

He quickly slipped out his fingers and stood up, assisting her with the other hand. She looked at him as he licked the two fingers that were inside her moments ago.

"Delicious."

He whispered.

"Lagot ka sa akin mamaya."

She said, glaring at him, trying to compose herself as they approached the stage.

----------------

A/N: Cowritten and edited by sunshi_fairy 😊 check out her story and give her a follow!

Tweet me your thoughts @hdrmd24

Credits to @ava4181 for the picture