Mine | Five

"Now na?"

"Oo."

"Paano?"

"I'll feed you breakfast"

Maine then sat down on RJ's lap and fixed him a plate of food. Picking up a piece of tocino, she placed one end between her teeth offering the other end to him.

RJ obligingly bit the meat chewing until their mouths almost met. Maine pulled back the last second causing a small piece of tocino to fall on her chest.

Her husband did not waste a minute, he bent his head to swipe his favorite breakfast off her breast. He opened her shirt further exposing her chest.

He licked the spot but not after giving her breasts a small squeeze.

"Just wanted to make sure I got everything."

Maine blinked and gave him a small slap on his chest.

"Ikaw ha. Parang kala mo di ko alam yung ginagawa mo."

"Just getting in the game, love."

"O, heto, scrambled eggs. Puno ng protina."

She picked up a small piece and placed it on his neck, just on top of his mole that has always distracted her.

Maine started eating the egg, her tongue swiping his neck, swirling above his mole, then leaving a trail up to the next. She has always loved playing connect the dots with his moles.

"Oh wait, I forgot the ketchup!"

She took the ketchup dispenser and squeezed a line, connecting one mole to another. She then cleaned up the trail using her tongue, teeth and mouth. Licking, nipping and sucking until no trace is left.

Maine chuckled when she saw her husband's surprised face.

"Uy, Tisoy. Ok ka lang?"

"Ha..."

"Sarap ba?"

"Huh? Ano?"

"Wala, sarap ng breakfast ko. Ikaw, love, gusto mo pa? I'll feed you more."

"Uhm, yeah. Please."

"How about dessert?"

She got up and pulled out the whipped cream and chocolate syrup from the refrigerator. She also got a ripe banana from the fruit basket. She then placed herself again comfortably on his lap. He bit his lip in anticipation of what she was about to do.

"I love bananas.. As in, I love them. Especially kapag may whipped cream saka chocolate syrup. Mmmmm yum!"

She peeled the banana halfway, shook the can of whipped cream and squirted some on the fruit. She then squeezed some of the syrup on top and slowly put the banana in her mouth.

Sexual Innuendos pa more.

"Want some?"

She teased, then shifted her position. Now, her legs were around his waist.

"Fuck."

He said.

"Ano yun, love?"

"Nothing."

She got his index and middle finger and traced them on the curves of her cleavage, where she had intentionally spilled some of the cream and syrup a while ago. His eyes widened as she took the two fingers and put them in her mouth without breaking their gaze. She licked them, leaving them wet and slick from her saliva.

"Fuck."

He felt blood rushing south and his body increasing in temperature. Beads of sweat started forming on his forehead and neck. She felt his hardness under her and she giggled.

"Love, mukhang mananalo yata ako."

"Hoy, wag kang assuming. Amina nga yan!"

"O, san ka pupunta?"

"Sa taas, to take an ice cold shower."

//

"Shit. Late na tayo! We have to attend Bossing's birthday party at 7pm. And it's already 5:30. Ugh, I totally forgot about it! I need to get my make-up and hair done pa. Why didn't you wake me?"

"Relax. Breathe. Sige na, go shower and get ready. May oras pa tayo."

"Sige, sige."

"Andyan yung driver. Pa-drive na lang tayo. Medyo pagod rin kasi ako eh at wala sa mood mag-drive."

"Okay! Let's take the Starex."

She ran to the bathroom quickly stripping her clothes off and took a brief shower. She put on a white, knee-length party dress with a sweet heart neckline, thin straps and a flowy skirt. She also wore a pair of nude pumps because it was easy to throw on, given that they were in a rush. She wore her hair down, parted on the side and a bit wavy. She also had done her make-up simply, with just foundation, eyeliner, mascara, a bit of blush and a baby pink lip color.

Time check - 6:30 pm.

She grabbed her clutch and went downstairs to meet her husband. He was already prepped and ready to go. He looked so dashing with his blue button down long-sleeved polo, dress pants and leather shoes. He had tucked his top inside his pants, which for some reason, turned her on.

"Ready?"

"Yes. Tinawagan mo na ba si Dad?"

"Yup. Nasa mall pa sila with Thirdy. I told him that we had to attend Bossing's birthday party tonight kaya Thirdy could stay there for another night. I also asked the driver kanina while you were asleep to bring extra clothes and essentials for Thirdy to Dad's house. Kaya, no worries, love. Everything's okay."

"That's good to hear. But I miss my little baby boy though."

"Me too. Pero hayaan na muna natin silang mag-bonding na mag-lolo. Tagal na rin kasi nilang di nagkita."

"Okay. Tara, let's go. Ma-late tayo. Hey, wait lang, bakit may limo?"

"Wala lang, gusto ko lang."

"Hey, may pinaplano ka bang masama?"

"Masama agad? Di ba pwedeng gusto ko lang ma-feel mong special ka? Saka para maiba?"

"Hmm, parang may maitim kang balak eh."

"Grabe ka sakin, love."

"Sige na, sige na. Alis na tayo."

He opened the limo door for her and she got in. Her husband soon followed and the driver started the engine and they went to the venue. It was an hour away.

"Hmm. This is nice."

She said, oblivious.

"Di ba? I told you."

"Pero teka, bakit di ko makita yung driver? Bakit nakasara yung window? Saka parang heavily tinted ung mga bintana?"

"So no one would see and hear us when I do this.."

"Hey!"

----------------

A/N: Cowritten and edited by the amazing sunshi_fairy 😌 check out her story, and give her a follow! ❤️

Tweet me your thoughts! @hdrmd24