Mine | Eleven

"Good morning, husband."

"Good morning, wife. Sleep well?"

"Of course. Katabi kita eh. Ow!"

Maine gasped as they shifted positions.

"Oh sorry love. Saan masakit?"

"Yung butt ko.."

"Uhm, because of--"

"Yeah, because you enjoyed yourself too much last night."

"Ha. Sorry na. Nakakagigil ka kasi!"

"Ow! Stop pinching my butt..uhhhh."

"How about this, does this hurt?"

"Uhhh.."

Richard caressed Maine's soft bottom and traced it with his fingers. He started from the dimples of her lower back all the way to her still sore core. He trailed soft, gentle touches which sent jolts of electricity through her body. She wrapped her hands around his neck as he positioned her on top of him, his hands not leaving her supple skin.

As she was placed atop of him, she placed her legs on the sides of his hips and then placed her lips on his, kissing him fiercely, tongue delving into his waiting mouth. He let out a heavy sigh as he felt his erection growing. She smiled as she felt his manhood graze her wet core.

"Love, kaya mo pa?"

He said, breaking off.

"Mmm hmm."

He then took her down, now he's on top of her, with his hands on the either side of her face and his legs parting hers. He was gentle as he was getting his way with her, careful not to intensify her soreness from last night, as they completely getting lost in each other's lust, the sudden sound of baby Thirdy crying from the baby monitor made them halt.

Rj lifted himself off of Maine as she hurriedly got up and got dressed to tend to her crying son.

"Baby, why are you crying? Come here. Awwww."

"Ma..Mama..Ma..Mama.."

"O love, bakit umiiyak si Thirdy?"

"Di ko sure eh. Baka his nappy is full lang. I better change him."

"No love, sige na ako na bahala kay Thirdy. You go rest for a while. I'll also prepare breakfast for us, okay?"

"But, you have work today di ba?"

"Yes, kaya nga I'll do this for you this morning. Kasi buong araw sigurado mapapagod ka. Sige na, Meng. Go rest, love. Come here, Thirdy. Let Mama rest."

"Papa!"

"Aba, tumigil sa pag-iyak. Papa mo lang pala kailangan mo eh."

"Sige na love, maybe you can sleep muna. I'll just wake you up when everything is ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Sige na. Thirdy, give Mama a kiss. O, ako, wala?"

"O ayan! Sige na.. Naudlot pa yung kanina."

Maine then slapped Rj's butt before turning around and hurrying into their bedroom. Rj just grinned at the thought of his wife willing to endure her soreness just to satisfy him. So, he wanted to at least making it up to her by taking care of her this morning.