The Untold Stories of "Mine" : Brazilian

A/N: Hello Friends. Well, since a lot of you expressed your love for the "Mine" series here in Afire that me and sunshi_fairy collaborated in, we present to you, 'The Untold Stories of "Mine"'. Yey! 🎉

Why 'Untold Stories' you may ask? Well, first, these are sort of like those outtakes or scenes that didn't make it to the final edit of movies. So, these are like the scenes that are "nabanggit" or "pahapyaw na nasabi" in the Mine series. Second, these are the one-shots that drive away from the usual SPG stories we encounter here in WP. Come on, let's be honest. Not all sex stories are romantic, intense, complete with that slow, sexy music and a montage of the couple. IRL, sex is usually awkward, sweaty and sticky. Third, this is Rj and Maine we're talking about. Masaya, makulit at maharot. Okay? 😅

We hope you'll like this one and well, laugh with us. Iba yung halakhak namin whilst writing this chapter. Swearyoso! Anyway, do leave a comment, follow sunshi_fairy if you haven't already and tweet us your thoughts @sunshi_fairy and @hdrmd24 We love hearing from you!

Special mention and a million thank you's to Team Alembong for the waxing stories as well as the puns. They are incredibly hilarious 😂😂😂

Also, please check out "I, Ache", a collaboration with sunshi_fairy and RM020316 . This is an anthology of short SPG stories with a centralized theme. Follow teamSMH to view it. We publish every week!

Okay, this intro is getting quite long and rambly. Now, on to the story.

--

"Love, how's work?" Maine emerged from the bathroom, dressed in her pajamas, towel in hand and drying her damp hair. She just came out of the shower and found Rj lying on the bed, head resting on his hands, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"Exhausting. Di ko inexpect na ganito kahirap i-manage ang sampung restaurants all at the same time. I had to visit 4 different branches today. Buti nalang Dad was there to help me out. Ang sakit nga ng katawan ko eh. Pa-masahe naman oh." He smiled, catching her staring at him.

"Mmm, si Rj naglalambing. Harot nanaman ba yang nasa utak mo?" She pinched his side, then giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, love."

"For what?"

"For working so hard, for our future." Lying beside him, resting her head on his chest, she drew random circles on his arm.

"Pshhh. No problem. Hubby duties. And besides, you deserve a break, sa dami ng projects na natapos mo recently. Kumusta, ano na-accomplish mo ngayong araw?"

"Well..I was actually busy looking at websites of beach resorts overseas. Kasi I wanna take a breather sana, a vacation."

"Hmmm..that sounds nice, love. May napili ka na ba?"

"Actually, meron na, sa Santorini. Naaalala mo? Nag-taping tayo doon 5 years ago."

"Ahh, oo naaalala ko. Pero sure ka? Kasi ang haba din ng travel time."

"I was thinking that actually. But, I think it'll be worth it. Ayaw mo ba? Masosolo mo ko for a week. Walang tumatawag, walang ibang aasikasuhin, walang ibang aalalahanin."

"Gusto! Gustong gusto!" Giddily, Rj grabbed Maine and pulled her up, until her chin was resting on his.

"Yun naman pala eh. I am in desperate need of a break. Kasi, kelan ba yung huling bakasyon natin overseas? I think matagal tagal na rin."