V : Pigtails (part 2)

Rj froze.

He gulped then licked his lips at the astonishing sight before him; his girlfriend, naked, spread eagled on the center of the bed twirling her fingers around her pigtails.

"Sir? Sir? Okay ka lang Sir?"

He blinked, reveling on the beauty of Maine's body. He couldn't take his eyes of her; from her plump, red lips, prominent cheekbones, extrusive lines of her shoulder and clavicle, her beautiful perky breasts, brown stiff nipples, her torso, adorned with a navel ring, long, smooth legs and then back up to the apex of her thighs, eyes darting towards her center - her pussy, glistening, gleaming and inviting. More than anything, he drank at the sight of her, still marveling at the fact that he has claimed her to be his.

"Sir!? Richard, Rj, huy!"

Snapping out of his trance, he smirked. She stood up and walked towards him, her eyes quickly claiming his. He gently pulled her towards him, her arms automatically wrapping around his neck, the warmth of her body emanating on his.

"Sir, may I undress you?" She asked and he nodded yes.

Without breaking their gaze, she started to unbutton his polo, gently, lovingly. Unexpectedly, she grabbed him by the collar and crashed her lips onto his, quickly parting his lips with her tongue, exploring every crevice of his mouth. She bit his lip, hard and whispered, "Please, sir. I want you. Please take me and fuck-"

She didn't get the chance to respond, as he grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her on the bed, parting her legs wide, revealing her glistening cunt to him. He knelt down until he was eye level with her pussy and quickly claimed her nether folds with his lips, flattening his tongue and licking it clean from top to bottom. She propped herself on her elbow as she satisfactorily watched him eat her out. She let out a deep groan of pleasure, chanting his name at his every lick, nip and suck.

He then turned her over on all fours and palmed the flesh of her delectable ass, giving each cheek a slap, turning the skin red.

"You like this, Nicomaine? Hmm?" He asked, tugging on her pigtails, urging her to look at him as he continued.

"Y...y...yes... S...s...sir." With every slap, she felt her essence flood her channel.

"Tell me what you want!" He commanded. "Tell me what you want me to do to you, Nicomaine?!"

"Sir, please...ahh!" He slapped her ass again. "Sir, please. Please fuck me."

"Not yet, darling. Not yet."

Much to her surprise, Rj stood up and asked her to lie down near the edge of the bed. He placed his cock near her face and started stroking himself.

"I want you to play with yourself while I fuck your mouth, Nicomaine."

Aroused, flushed and eager, she obliged. She licked her lips and opened her mouth wide. He teased the tip of his cock oozing with precum on her lips and she tasted his saltiness, a flavor she's now accustomed to. Hollowing her cheeks, she grabbed his length by the root and took him all in, but her hand was quickly swatted by Rj.

"I said, play with yourself Nicomaine. Now." He said, eyes filled with lust and animalistic desire. She loved how he looked, no trace of the gentle Rj people see on television.

"Yes, Sir." Opening her legs wide, she used her index and ring fingers to fork her nether lips and used her middle finger to stimulate her clit, her wetness easing the motion. She moaned, pressing and circling on the sensitive nub, wracking her body with pleasure. Using her other hand, she kneaded her breasts, flicking and gently pinching on her nipples.