Mine | Seven

"Richard Faulkerson Jr., sit your naughty little butt down. Now."

"What?"

"Sit down."

Maine pushed her husband forcefully on their bedroom couch. They just got home from Bossing's birthday party and all the while they were in the car, she was contemplating on ways to get back at him after what he did to her at the party.

It was ten past eleven in the evening and there was dead silence enveloping the house. As they entered their bedroom, Maine initiated her revenge plan.

"I still have to--"

"I said, sit down, husband. Keep quiet or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or else, no sex for you at the end of the week."

"Fine, madali naman akong kausap."

He crossed his arms and had this confused look on his face.

"It's my turn, love. And I am telling you, vengeance will be mine."

Maine grabbed her phone and played Selena Gomez' "Hands to Myself".

"Alam mo ikaw, madaya ka eh. Muntik na ko kanina, buti na lang tinawag tayo ng emcee."

"Haha. Of course I'm that--"

"Shhh. You talk too much."

She then put her index finger on his lip, urging him to keep quiet. She started to dance for him, turning around and swaying her hips, making sure his eyes were on her. She raised her hands to the beat, slowly bringing them down from her head to her thighs, sensually tracing soft caresses on her body. She turned around, facing him, bringing herself closer until she was only inches away from him. He wanted to touch her so badly but she swatted his hand.

"No, no, no. Keep your hands to yourself please."

She said without breaking eye contact.

She teased him further by starting to take off her clothes. She turned around and reached for the zipper of her dress. She sat on his lap and asked him to pull it down, with his teeth. He obliged and inhaled her scent as his nose touched her skin. She then sat up and gently brought down the straps resting on her shoulders. She turned around to face him, revealing her sexy, strapless bra. Her cleavage was full, and enticing. His eyes widened by the sight of her, the upper part of her dress pooling on her waist. He bit his lip, clenching his jaw as he was holding himself back from touching her. He didn't want to lose the game of course. There were a hundred things in his mind that he wanted to do to her, come day 7. And he had his game face on. Although he was fidgeting, he kept his composure, trying not to show her how aroused he was by what she was doing. She continued, tugging on the sides of her lacy bra, bringing her full breasts together and showing it to him.

"You want these?"

She teased. He swallowed the lump in his throat and slowly brought his hands near her chest, which she quickly slapped.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Nope."

She said, keeping her distance from him. She got the ribbon belt of her dress and walked around him, then bringing his hands on his back. She then secured his hands together with the ribbon. She brought her lips closer to his ear, blowing on it and licking it before whispering,

"Sabi ko sayo, lagot ka sa akin."

"Fuck."

He said.

She proceeded to undress him, unbuttoning his polo one by one, revealing his physique. With eyes wandering all over his upper body, she licked her bottom lip, thinking of ways to tease him more. Using her hands, she put her palm on his chest, bringing it down to his toned abs, then to the rim of his dress pants, then she played with his belt, tugging on it before grazing her fingers on his growing erection. She didn't break eye contact. She saw how much effort he's putting into holding himself back, and by then she knew that the odds were in her favor.

She then knelt in front of him, causing his body to fidget. She opened his legs further, placing herself in between. She started to remove his belt, then opening the button of his dress pants, bringing the zipper down and revealing his evident manhood emerging from his blue boxers. She pulled down his pants to his ankle, then stood up.

"Because you took my panties, I guess I won't be needing these."

She then took off her bra and her dress, keeping her nude pumps on. She was indeed one hell of a sight. She threw her clothes on the other side of the room. She then took her panties from the pocket of his dress pants and tied them around his eyes, temporarily blinding him.

"What the f....hoy, Meng! Ano to?"

Maine leaned forward and licked her husband's ear, tracing the soft shell and moving down towards his jaw line, paying special attention to the dimple that captured her heart, and moving towards his chin.

"Shhhh...diyan ka lang."

RJ heard his wife rustling around, opening what sounds like the door of their small refrigerator and closing it. He hears something rattle in a glass. He then felt his wife push his legs apart settling down between them.

Maine leaned forward to pull her husband's boxers down his legs, throwing them to join the pile of clothes on the other side of the room. She leaned forward to nuzzle his erection, breathing in his masculine scent. She then enveloped his sex with her warm mouth, sucking the tip then taking him deep trying hard not to choke.

Pulling him out, she took a piece of ice cube that she took from their mini ref and placed it in her mouth. Letting it slowly melt for a bit, she removed the ice and quickly sucked on RJ's manhood. RJ let out a loud groan and arched his hips into the waiting mouth of his wife.

"Fuck, love. Ano...ano yan...Fuuuucckkk!"

The contrast of heat and cold coupled with the continuous suction of Maine's lips almost became RJ's undoing. He started counting backwards to distract him from the pleasure even if his hips were not cooperating. He breathed a sigh of relief when she finally released him.

Maine evilly smiled as she saw sweat beading on her husband's forehead.

"Okay ka pa, love?"

RJ could only nod as he tried to breathe normally. He tried to untangle his hands but his wife tied him up good.

"Kapag makawala ako dito, lagot ka sa akin."

"Promises. Promises. Ako muna."

Maine inserted another ice cube in her mouth and engulfed the tip of her husband's staff in her mouth. She silently laughed when he heard her husband's strangled shout. Swirling the ice cube around the tip as RJ shuddered, his legs shaking as he tried to regain control.

He cannot lose this game, he thought to himself. So, with all his might, he was able to loosen the ribbon tying his hands together, freeing them. He then took his blind fold off, marveling at the sight of his wife milking his throbbing sex. Surprised, Maine pulled out and was taken aback by Rj grabbing her face and kissing her violently. She couldn't fight back as she was savoring the taste of his lips, moaning in pleasure. He pulled her up and rested her on his lap. She responded by wrapping her legs around his waist, as well as placing her arms on his neck, her hands entangled in his hair.

"Can't we come in to a compromise, please."

"Seriously? Are you giving up that easy?"

"No, but fuck naman, love. I wanted to make love to you the moment we got into the car to go to Bossing's party. I wanted to rip apart your clothes and devour you in the car."

"Compromise? Hmmm. If we do this, you lose."

"So be it."

He then crashed his lips on to hers, tasting her mouth, kissing and nibbling on her lips. His hands grabbed the flesh of her thighs, urging her to let him enter her. But much to his dismay, the door bell rang.

-------------------

A/N: Cowritten and edited by the amazing sunshi_fairy ☺️ Please drop by her profile and check out her work. She just recently published a chapter. Thank you! 😊

Tweet me your thoughts @hdrmd24 😊