Mine | Three

Maine groggily woke up from her orgasm-induced stupor hours after she fell asleep on top of her husband. She opened one eye and peered at RJ's handsome profile. She still can't figure out how she landed such a fine specimen of a man. Perfect in every way and can please her in and out of bed.

She gingerly slid from her perch until she was lying beside her husband. Maine moved to sit up but was distracted when she saw her husband's flaccid sex outlined under the thin flatsheet. For the life of her, she's always amazed how such an organ can grow to such lengths and width and can bring her such pleasure. Swinging her head to see if her husband is still sleeping, she smiled as she thought of something. She has always wanted to do this but RJ always wakes up before her. It's payback time.

Pulling the sheet further down and exposing her husband's body, she marvels at how perfect every inch is. From his bulging biceps to his flat stomach adorned by his well defined six pack, to his muscular thighs and legs. She resisted the urge to lick the moles at his neck and chest and concentrated on his sex.

She touched the tip of his organ swirling her finger around and tracing the veins down to the root gently tugging his balls. She recalled the time when she talked him into getting a Brazilian wax and he only agreed to do so if they do it together in the same room. Let's just say it was a night that they will always remember. But that's a different story.

Maine started salivating as his sex suddenly grew from her continued intimate strokes. She again looked at RJ to see if he's still sleeping and when she saw that his eyes are still closed, she moved her head down. Her tongue snaked out to lick the tip tasting the saltiness and sweetness of their cum.

"Wow, I've forgotten na ganito pala kasarap to,"

She mumbled to herself.

Not waiting for any further invitation, she wrapped her hand at the root of his member and brought the tip into her mouth. Slipping it inside and swirling her tongue around the smooth mushroom tip. She slowly pushed her head down until his member is fully buried in her mouth. Telling herself to breathe through her nose, she sucked hard, swirling her tongue around the engorged organ, trying not to choke as she felt it grow larger inside her mouth.

She quickly pulled it out to draw a deep breath. Crap, she has forgotten how huge RJ can get! Paano ko ba nagawa 'to dati?!?

Grasping his member again, she gasped as her hand can barely fully encircle his sex. Maine again looked at her husband to see if he's still sleeping and she sees a small smile on his face.

"Hoy! Maang-maangan ka pa diyan! Gising ka na pala!"

Her husband then opened his eyes. She caught her breath when he pushed his hips up, almost causing her lose her grip on his member.

"Hi.. Uhhh.. Good morning, love. Enjoying yourself down there?"

"Mmm hmm. But, do you want me to stop?"

"Uhhhh... No... Please, continue."

And she did, again encircling his member with her slick mouth, flickering her tongue. She sucked, harder, deeper, trying to milk his throbbing sex,

He grabbed her hair, thrusting inside her mouth in the process, feeling her moan echoing from the back of her throat.

And then, his phone rang.

She pulled away and said,

"Hindi mo ba sasagutin yan, love?"