Mine | Twelve

Rj reached for Maine's sleep mask on their bedside table and put it on her.

"Hoy, Rj. Bakit naman ganito? You know how I hate surprises right?"

"Madaya ka, ganyan din ginawa mo sa akin remember. Ngayon, ako naman. Quiet ka lang, love. And relax okay? You will enjoy this, I promise you."

"No more spanking please? Tisoy? Love? Huy sumagot ka?!"

"Shhhhhh. Do you want me to gag you? Hmmm?"

"Noooo. O eto na quiet na. Please, just don't hurt me. Sakit na ng pwet ko."

"I will never hurt you love. Just relax, and enjoy this."

Maine fell helpless to Rj's command. So she did her best to keep quiet although her heart was beating faster by the minute. Losing her sight intensified her other senses even more, as she heard her husband sounding like he was looking for something in her vanity drawers. She also heard him flick the light switch and strike a match stick. Then in a few minutes, the room smelt like vanilla and almond, a smell all too familiar to her. As she was patiently waiting, she thought of all the great memories she had with her husband all throughout the years they've been together; the courtship, proposal, wedding, first night together, traveling and most especially, Thirdy. Thinking about all these things settled her nerves letting her melt into the sheets.

Rj marveled at the sight of his naked wife on the bed. She always tells him she's out of shape because of the pregnancy but he sees otherwise. Her body couldn't be any more perfect in his eyes. From her prominent cheek bones, cherry colored lips, jawline, cleft chin and clavicle, to the perkiness of her breasts, navel and the curves of her hips, and even the length of her legs. Her skin was glowing, glistening and was so supple. He bit his lip as she saw her relax her tense muscles. He came closer, his nose only a centimeter away from the skin of her neck. Carefully, he took a deep whiff of her scent, his eyes went half-lidded as he inhaled, taking her smell in. Then he sat beside her, taking his shirt off leaving only his boxers on.

"Ready, love?"

She was startled by the sudden sound of his voice. So she just nodded.

Rj always fantasized about teasing Maine with light touches. Hindi puro gigil. So he took the make-up brush from her vanity that he always sees her use on her cheeks and began teasing her. He began by touching the soft bristles of the brush on her lips tracing the plump flesh that always drove him crazy especially when she bites them; then bringing the brush down her chin and the sides of her neck and shoulders leaving behind a trail of goosebumps. He stopped when he reached her cleavage, moving to make a place for himself between her legs.
Richard resumed to torturing his wife by tracing the outline of each breast, moving the brush to their peaks, tweaking them evenly. She gasped as she felt her nipples harden.

"Shit."

With a wide grin on his face, he licked both peaks, sucking on them lightly, leaving her breasts glistening with the moisture of his saliva. He then blew on the soft globes, cause her to arch her back and pulled on her restraints.

"Love, please. Let me come. Uhhh.."

"Not yet, love."

He whispered.

Again, he took the brush and grazed the soft bristles on the skin on her stomach, tracing the circumference of her navel, playing with her belly ring. He knelt between her legs as he continued, placing the brush below her belly until it reached the space between her core and inner thigh.

Rj used his index finger to tease her love bud, sliding it between her nether lips and into her core. The passage lubricated by her wetness letting his finger slide easily in and out. She moaned even more when he continued to stimulate the bundle of nerves on her clit with the soft bristles of the brush. He then added two more fingers inside her grimacing at the tight fit, shoving them deep inside her, feeling her clench around his digits. Her body shivered and screamed with pleasure as she tugged at her restraints, her body tightening as she reached her second orgasm.

While still trying to catch her breath, Rj took off the sleep mask.

"Love, okay ka pa?"

"Yes.. Uhh.. Considering.."

He smiled then reached down for another intense kiss. He then stood up and returned the make up brush to its rightful place.

"Love, baka pwedeng alisin na rin yung ties mo."

"Sorry, love. Hindi pa tayo tapos."

"What? Seryoso ka, Rj? Nakadalawa na ako, ikaw, wala pa."

"So?"

"Anong gusto mong patunayan? Na si Superman ka?"

"Hindi naman, love. Gusto ko lang maramdaman mo kung gaano kita kamahal."

"No need na, love. Alam ko naman kung gaano. Let me go na so I can--"

"Hep hep hep. As I said, hindi pa ako tapos, relax ka lang diyan."

"Fuck, RJ. I came twice na. I'm as relaxed as I can get."

"Nagmumura ka pa eh. Di ka pa relaxed."

With that, Richard took a pillow and placed it under the hips of his wife, propping them up and exposing her sex to him. Spreading her lower lips with his fingers, he revealed her hidden pearl, gleaming with her juices from her recent orgasm. He bent down and licked the bud causing Maine to violently arch her body.

"Fuck, love. Ang sensitive ko pa. Fuuu...."

Maine's voice trailed off as her husband held her stomach down with his muscular forearm and his mouth fastened on the tight little muscle. Rj sucked the tender morsel as his wife's body convulsed under his continued intimate caresses.

Her legs started to tighten and tense, fighting to be released from the bindings securing her to the bed.

"Rj, tama na...tama na....fuuuu...."

Maine cried out as she felt his tongue spear her gripping opening, stretching and reaching, fluttering against the bud and thrusting deep.

"Anong tama na? Gusto mo pa eh."

His deep voice adding to the conflagration that is threatening to consume her body.

Maine turned her head, grimacing at the violent pleasure as she raised her legs trying to get more of him inside her only to whimper as her restraints kept her from her doing so.

RJ then pushed his tongue deep inside her as he reached to pinch her clit triggering another explosive orgasm. Maine released a wail that reverberated throughout the room. Her husband quickly covered her mouth fearing that she will wake up their sleeping son, watching her ride the peak of her climax.

"Three."

"What?"

Maine groggily asked as she managed to breathe properly again.

"That's three orgasms. I want you to have two more."

"Are you serious, RJ? Hindi ito contest! Hindi ko na kaya!"

"You won't know unless you try."

-------------------

A/N: Cowritten and edited by the amazing sunshi_fairy 😌 please drop by her profile and check out her work! Thank you ❤️

Tweet me your thoughts @hdrmd24