A little piece of Home

a/n: Hi y'all. This is a one shot dedicated to AngTagapagpaalala (@Tagapagpaalala) and @Jazaire (@cloudberry21) because their love story is one of a kind ❤️

--

The two laid in the quietness of the crumpled sheets of his bed, her head gently tethered to the expanse of his bare chest, hair scattered on his sweat tainted skin, arm draped over his torso, her fingers tightly intertwined with his whilst his other hand was on the small of her back, fingers grazing up and down her spine. She looked up, tears pooling at the corners of her eyes as she saw him with his eyes shut.

"You're leaving me.." She said, pain evident on her cracked voice.

He opened his eyes and met her gaze, her brown, hazel eyes glistening and drowning him in a pool of longing.

"Love.." He whispered, drawing closer and closer until his lips finally met hers, tasting and savoring her sweetness. "I'm not leaving you.."

"But you have your plane tickets.. And..and your..flight is next week.. I'm..I can't.. Love..please..don't..don't leave me.." She managed to say, in between sobs.

"Love.." He wiped her tears with his lips, catching each and every drop. "I'm in here remember?" Pointing his finger towards her heart, he smiled. "I may not be here to wipe your tears with my fingers nor will I be here to hold your hand whenever you're sad or make you smile when your angry, but I'm here..always, love. Always."

"Love.." She managed to say, her frown turning to a smile.

"Wait for me, okay? I'll come back, I'll come back to you, my home.."