Eggs Benedict

My goodness. These two will be the death of me, I swear!

Here's another chapter for you guys. And thank you always for your kind words! ❤️

Tweet me your thoughts @hdrmd24 😁

---------------------

"Maine!"

No answer.

"Maineeeee!"

Still no answer.

"NICOMAINE DEI MENDOZA-FAULKERSON!!!!"

"O bakit, Rj? What's the problem?"

"What the heck is this mess? Bakit ang gulo ng walk-in closet natin?"

"I was looking for my favorite Gucci dress na gift ni Mama. Sorry."

"Meng naman. You know how I am. Ayoko ng magulo."

"Papalinis ko nalang kay Manang later."

"Please, ikaw na lang. Kasi pag di niya to naayos ng ayon sa gusto mo, magagalit ka lang."

"Tinatamad ako eh. And besides, we're paying her to do that."

"Meng, para kang bata. Please, stop being immature and arrange this yourself. I'm gonna go change in the bathroom."

He turned his back on her and walked away. But as he arrived to the bathroom, he was taken aback by what he saw. Chaos. Utter chaos.

"Maine!!!"

He shouted again.

"Bakit nanaman?!"

She emerged to the bathroom.

"Pati ba naman yung banyo ang gulo?! Yung make-up mo, lotion and other things, nakakalat everywhere. Ano ba to, kinalahid ng manok o binagyo?"

"Nagmamadali kasi ako niyan eh-"

"Puro ka naman katwiran! Ayusin mo naman to, please?!"

He said, throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

"Alam mo namang pagod ako, Meng, di ba? Lalo lang akong na-sstress pag nakakakita ng ganito!"

She was speechless and watched him scold her.

"Ang tagal ko na ngang nawala, tapos ganito pa dadatnan ko? Meng naman, kwarto nating dalawa to, NATING DALAWA!"

"Pero-"

"Anong pero? Walang pero pero! Di ba sinabi ko na sayo dati? Lagi ako nagiging patient sayo pag ginagawa mo to. Pero this is the last straw! Ayusin mo to! Stop acting like a child and be the adult that you are!"

He said, raising his voice, causing her to have tears in her eyes.

"Maine.. Maine, I'm..."

She stormed out before he could say anything else. Rj ran after her but to no avail, the guest room door was slammed in his face. And it was locked shut.

"Maine.. Please.. I'm sorry, di ko sinasadyang sabihin yun sayo.. Maine.."

He persistently knocked on the door.

"Maine, love. Please, open the door. Mag-usap tayo.."

He can hear soft sobs from the other side of the door.

"Maine? Please. Manang! Pakikuha yung susi ng guest room!"

He shouted.

"Don't you dare Rj! Don't you dare open this door!"