V : LDR

"Babe? Rj?"

"What."

"Nagtatampo ka ba?"

Rj was slumped on Maine's couch as he came to visit her in her condo after his commitments. Maine was then busy with packing her luggage for her trip to California to watch a Coldplay concert when she noticed that something about her boyfriend was strange. He wasn't his usual malambing self.

He shrugged his shoulders in reply to her question. He really meant what he said to her during KS, that he wasn't ready to have a Long Distance Relationship with her, given that the past few weeks, they were bombarded with so much work-related and personal commitments that they weren't able to have alone time. Even though the night before, after the celebration of Miss Jenny Ferre's birthday, they spent the night together, but they passed out drunk before something happened.

Turning to her, he pouted his lips and batted his eyelashes, "Iwan mo ko eh." then crossed his arms.

"Ay, nagtatampo ang baby?" Dropping what she was doing, she walked towards her pouting boyfriend and sat on his lap, her arms automatically wrapping around his neck and fingers treading through his hair. He, however, disregarded her and continued sulking, arms still crossed in front of him, his face directed anywhere other than her, whispering inaudible words to himself.

She kissed his cheek gently, lips then brushing to and fro his jaw, then to the pulse point below his ear. "Wag na tampo, babe. It's just one week." Her fingers continued to comb through his hair, as she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"Pfft. Mas importante pa pala yung Coldplay kesa sakin." He said in retort, shrugging off the sudden flow of electricity through his body.

"You knew naman about this di ba? Nasabi ko naman sa'yo before pa. And you agreed to let me go, Rj." She remembers how excited she was purchasing the tickets to said concert and telling her boyfriend about it.

"But..but..recently we haven't spent a lot of time together." They really barely had any time together, even during their overseas shoot in Morocco. "Para ngang LDR na tayo dito sa Pilipinas dahil sa dami ng ginagawa natin tapos aalis ka pa."

"Kagabi lang magkasama tayo di ba? She said through her lashes as she kissed him again, this time, on the angle of his mouth. His head turned towards her, meeting her gaze, as he couldn't resist her lambing.

"We were drunk, Maine."

"Sino kayang may kasalanan nun?" Tilting her head, she poked his dimple with her index finger. "Sino kaya yung nag-aya pang uminom dito sa condo? Body shots ka pa eh."

His mouth agape, he raised his brow, "Na-enjoy mo naman. Lalo na when I licked the salt from your nip--"

She scrunched her nose and pinched his cheeks, cutting him off. "Huy!"

"Oh tignan mo, ikaw yun may kasalanan eh! But please Maine, seriously, don't leave. I'll miss you." He gave up, placing one arm around her waist and the other on her thigh, brushing her skin with his fingers. She was still wearing her pink off-shoulder top but replaced her jeans with boy leg shorts as she usually does when she gets home to be comfortable.

"I'll miss you too, but.." She smiled, resting her forehead on his. "..Coldplay."

"Grabe ka talaga." He untangled her arms from his neck, pulled her up from his lap and settled her on the couch before standing up. "Dun ka na sa Coldplay mo."