V : Hunger

Maine fumbled for the keys to her unit as Alden was groping her ass and kissing her neck hungrily.

"Maine, matagal pa ba yan?"

"Eto na, eto na." She didn't even get the chance to turn the lights on as soon as they entered her condo, as Alden inmediately pinned her to the wall, grabbing her thigh, raising it to his waist and began grinding his erection on her waiting center.

"Kanina pa ba yan?" She asked, palming the flesh of his ass, pulling him to grind more.

"Nung isang araw pa. Sabik na sabik ako sa'yo, ang tagal nating hindi magkasama. You're so busy nowadays." He peppered her neck with wet, hot kissing, nipping her skin and leaving his marks.

The two almost tore each other's clothing as they couldn't wait to be skin to skin.

"Pasok mo na..uhh..." Said, as the tip of his erection met her wet entrance.

"Ang dulas..fuck."

"Fuck me Rj, please.." She begged.

"No." His voice was firm as he palmed her breasts with his large hand, circling and pinching her erect nipples.

"Ahhh..."

"Sarap?"

"Mmm.."

His mouth latched on to her turgid peaks, sucking, licking then blowing, sending shivers down her spine and goosebumps all over her exposed skin. His mouth then moved to the valley of her breasts down to her navel, tugging gently on her piercing. He knelt in front of her and hooked her leg on his shoulder as her back was up against the wall. He was eye-level with her pussy and he inhaled, enjoying the sweet scent of her arousal. He began to lap her nether folds, using his tongue to lick up and down her wet slit.

"Namiss ko to, Meng. Ang sarap sarap mo, tangina."

He held onto her torso and continued to lap up her sweet juices, the tip of his tongue pressing on her aching nub.

"Oh, my..Rj..ahh.." She moaned, groaned and cursed in overwhelming pleasure, her eyes almost rolling to the back of her head.

She looked down and met his gaze, as he was thoroughly enjoying giving her pleasure.

Using two fingers, he pleasured her, inserting the slick phalanges inside her pussy, hooking them to reach her G-spot. She couldn't hold it anymore, as the continued stimulation overwhelmed her and took her by surprise.

"R..j!" She shrieked, an orgasm hitting her like whiplash.

"Isa pa?" He asked, not even giving her the chance to answer and began lapping her up again, sucking on her nub over and over until another wave of pleasure overcame her.

"Pl..please, Rj. Enter me, please."

Rj stood up and grabbed a foil packet from the pocket of his jeans. He held his erection and put on the condom, returning to Maine who was still panting and catching her breath. He carried her to the sofa, careful not to break anything as the room was only lot by the city lights outside.

He layed her gently and hovered over her, capturing her lips in another searing and torrid kiss.

"Mamamaga nanaman ang labi ko nito, Tans." She kissed him, then tugged on his bottom lip.

"So what? I'm just marking my territory." He snuggled his nose in the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply, savoring her sweet scent. "Bango."

"Ano na, di mo pa ipapasok?" She teased.

A smirk formed at the corner of his lips as he swiftly entered her. She was wet and slick, immediately accommodating his large girth. He thrusted deeply, hastening his pace as she raked her fingers on the skin of his back, her legs hooking then locking on his waist.

The couch creaked violently as Maine held onto the arm rest and Rj fucked her senseless. His fingers dove in between them, immediately finding its way to her clit, stimulating it as he continued to thrust, reaching her innermost.

"Sa..sa..rap, Rj. Sige pa.." She pleaded, looking straight to his eyes.

He did his best to grant her wishes, thrusting faster and deeper. She felt another orgasm coming, pleasure radiating from her center to her loins. He was nearing the edge as well, as he continued to pummel and pound inside of her.

She came first, her finger nails leaving marks down his back. Soon after, he came as well, shouting her name as he did.

Rj took off the condom and threw it in the bin. The two then decided to lay on the floor to catch their breaths. He pulled her close and kissed her hair.

"Hay..namiss kita, sobra sobra, Meng."

"Talaga?"

"Oo, kung alam mo lang."

"Namiss din kita, Rj. Sobrang busy natin ngayon, buti na lang natapos ng maaga yung taping tonight."

"Oo nga eh. Pero excited ako for this TS."

"Me too. Pero ikaw ha, keep your hands to yourself or on me at all times while we're taping." She said, her voice firm and commanding.

"Wow, bumabakod ah." He gave her a chaste kiss.

Maine then sat up and straddled his hips, taking him by surprise.

"Richard Faulkerson, Jr., I love you and you're mine. Only mine." Maine violently crashed her lips on Rj's, parting them with her tongue, exploring his hot mouth.

He looked at her meeting her primitive gaze. "I love you too, Maine."

"Now, let's make the most out of tonight." She took his erection in her hand and began pumping him again. His cock almost immediately hardened, responding to her touch.

"Again?"

"Again."