A Little Black Dress And A Max

Ally

Max only said we're going to a private concert at Main Frame, so I decided on a black mini dress with an open back and a low neckline. Black is quite timeless and everyone looks good in it, right?

My hair was done in a messy fishtail braid, and because of the natural curls, whisps of hair was sticking out everywhere. And believe it or not, I had on super high heels. I really wanted to impress Max, but he's over 30 minutes late.

I'm sitting outside on our garden wall, scrolling through Tumblr, when I hear what sounds like a... Race car?

With the mewl of a hot engine, a brand new Audi R8 stops dead in front of my house, and Max jumps out.

I don't know who was more surprised, me or Max.

"Oh wow, Miss Ally, you look.. Breathtaking. I literally can't breathe." Max says, and he takes my hand, leading me to his car.

"Thank you my dear sir, your car is quite breathtaking too. You're late!" I say before we pull away to the club.

"I know, I'm sorry Ally. I fell asleep on the couch, but luckily your call woke me up. Bullet dodged!" He says the last part in a funny way, and I can't help but giggle.

"Well, you may be funny, but you're still in the dog box." I say, mock angry at him.

"I'll make it up to you, love. I promise." He takes my hand and kisses it.

"You're not allowed to be so cute, Verstappen." I say, blushing wildly.

Within 10 minutes we stop at the club. When Max helps me out of has car, I can hear the music playing inside. It's a Martin Garrix song. My eyes widen with realisation, and Max grins.

"Max, this is a Martin Garrix Concert. This is a freaking Martin Garrix Concert, the tickets were like sold out before it even went on sale, omg thank you!!" I scream, as I give him a big hug.

"You're welcome, Ally. Besides, this wouldn't be the same without your sarcasm." he says.
He takes my hand and we walk into the club. Max shakes the Bouncer's hand, and he leads us up to the penthouse club elevator. The elevator was fully made of glass, and with each level we go up, the view of the city gets better, and the music gets louder.

"Max, I'm nervous, I've never been clubbing before." I say, looking down at my shoes.

He grins, and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, it's fine Ally. We won't be clubbing, we're just going to sit in the VIP section with friends. I'm not a great dancer anyway." he says and winks.

The elevator doors open, and a blue glow is the first thing I see. About 200 people are dancing and going wild on one of Martin Garrix's songs. All around it's high heels and short skirts, and vodka shots. Welcome to a club, right? 

Max leads me up a staircase, and he waves at the DJ.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have the Flying Dutchman in the houuuuuuuse!" Martin Garrix yells over his mic. I can see Max blushing, and he laughs it off.

We access the VIP-section, and my jaw drops. In the corner of one of the booths, I see Taylor Swift, and her DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris. Standing around the bar Is Zayn freaking Malik and Gigi Hadid. And I swear I can see Harry Styles on the balcony. What is this life?!

"Heyo mate, what you doing here?" I hear a loud voice from behind. I turn around just in time to see a huge guy enveloping Max in a bear hug.

"Daniel, didn't expect you to be here. Ally, this is Daniel, my team partner. Dan, this is Ally." Max introduced us.

"Wowee mate, that's a good lookin' sheila. Speaking of which, there's a blonde at the bar, and I do not want to miss that. Later mate." With a wave, Daniel was gone.

Max gave me one look and chuckled.

"Stop looking so shocked, these are all normal people, except Taylor Swift. Role model, right? We should shake it off, maybe she'll notice us." Max exploded in laughter and I just shake my head.

"Verstappen, hide me please!" I say, grabbing his arm. He takes me over to the bar, and orders two martini's and a water.

"Very Bond of you, my dear Max." I say eyeing the martini's. He just grins and winks at me. So cute. Suddenly Max gets hit on the arm by a stranger behind us. My head spins around, and I immediately recognize the person. It's Martin Garrix, like THE Martin Garrix.

"Garrix, great party you got going on!" Max says, bear-hugging the DJ. They start talking and laughing, I feel myself sinking into the background. I'm not a people's person, and I'm literally crowded. I take a big sip of my drink, and I notice someone watching me. I turn around, met with the green eyes of one Harry Styles. He smiles, and slides closer to me.

"Hello darling. What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?" Harry throws the cliché pick up line at me.

"Uhm.. Hi." I awkwardly say. "Well, I'm sort of with someone, he's right over there." I point at Max, and I smile at Harry. Harry looks at Max, and smiles back at me.

"Such a shame he left you here, luckily I'll keep you company, it that's OK with you?" he puts his hand over mind, and my stomach knots. Just then, I feel a hand on my back.

"You ready to meet Martin, babe?" Max asks me, staring at Harry.

I nod my head, blushing furiously. I get up and walk with Max, holding our drinks.

"I'm sorry about that, Max.. I didn't know how to sa..." Max pulls me closer, and kisses the top of my head. My stomach flips over, and I just blush.

"I'm sorry I left you, I promised I won't. Finish your drink, I'll get you another to make up. But stay with Martin, he'll take care of you." With that, he turns back to the bar.

"Hi..." I say to Martin. He laughs and waves me over. We sit down close to the DJ stand, where the music is blasting through the speakers.

"It's nice to meet you, Ally. Maxie has told me about how special you are to him." Martin chuckles.

"I better be, he nearly killed my dog!" I say, as Max scoots in with us. He hands us our drinks, and he pours shots.

"Let's take a shot, to the amazing DJ Martin Garrix. The youngest awarded DJ in the world!!" Max yells.

With cheers and "yays", we down our shots. My head starts spinning, but I keep on drinking the new drink Max gave me. It has a weird glow under the blacklights, and I find that extremely amusing. Time started flying by. We took more shots, and I even got a chance to DJ with Martin. At one point Max and I danced like absolute crazy people.

During this time, I felt free and alive. I felt so happy, and I enjoyed spending time with Max. He was one of a kind, or at least that's what my drunken mind said to me.
"Let's get out of here." I whisper to Max, and he chuckles at me. He tucks some curly whisps of hair behind my ear, and nods his head.

He helps me to the club foyer, and while we wait for his car, I lean my head on his shoulder.

"You're pretty cool, Verstappen." I say, feeling myself get tired.

"Yeah well you're better than cool." He said to me. I instantly felt my heart skip a beat.

He helped me into his car, and that's the last thing I remember.