A Exhibition And A Jealous Vibe

Ally

"Close your eyes!" I instruct, walking up behind Max to put my hands over his eyes. We walk through the gallery's doors, straight to my exhibition's main paintings.

"Okay stop right here, turn a little to the left. Okay..." I let my hands fall to my side.

"Open up!" I say, grinning like a cat who stole cream. Max's eyes flutter open, and as soon as he sees the paintings, his jaw drops to the ground. I smile two myself, happy that he is so pleased with them.

"You like it?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Like it? I love it! Babe, I had no idea this is what you are going to paint, it's amazing!" His voice stays incredulous, his eyes still focused on the two canvasses before him.

He reached up to the painting I named "Max Emilian", after the subject of course

He reached up to the painting I named "Max Emilian", after the subject of course. He trailed the blue of the racing suit, quietly smiling to himself. His eyes flitted to the canvas next to it, which I named "The Bull".

"I love them both," he mumbles, not once tearing his gaze away from the paintings.

"Thank you love, I'm glad you like it, because it's the centerpiece for my upcoming exhibition," I inform him, causing him to throw me a look of shock.

"Are you serious?!" He exclaims, his eyes wide.

"Ofcourse. You're the center of my life, why not be the center of my art, right?" I wink while standing on my toes to kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

He suddenly lifts me from the ground, my legs wrapping around his waist as he carefully pins me against the wall between the two paintings. He kisses me full force, leaving me almost breathless, but I couldn't get enough. His hands roamed my back, slipping underneath the gray tank I had on. His hands were cold, causing goosebumps to appear on my arms and legs. I groaned softly, causing him to freeze.

"Did it hurt you?" He asks quietly, looking up into my eyes. I duck down to plant soft kisses in bis neck, trailing up to his jawline, all the way to his beautiful mouth.