A Fandom And A Bachelor Pad

Max

Ally: hi hi hi hi hi hi

Ally: my flight is taking off in 15 mins

Ally: I'll be there in 9 hours. Doughnut be late alriiiight *doughnut emoji*

Max: let me sleep! It's 2 am, ur horrible. See you in a bit. Bring doughnuts.

Ally: no you get them, I'm on a plane, duh. Sweet dreamsss ZZZ

We were there together. Not at each other's side, but at the same place. I was racing at the Australian Grand Prix, in the lead with Lewis and Daniel trailing me. One lap remaining. I round the corners with ease; every second passing brings me closer to victory. I'm rounding the last corner, and speed over the finish line.

It's my second career win! I feel my heart beating out of rhythm as I stop my car at the podium mat. The number one is right in front of my car, I am number one, and no one could stop me now. I see Ally struggling through the crowd, standing against the barrier blocking the crowd from entering the paddock. She mouths the words "I love you, Max" and instantly, my heart does a double take. In the distance, I hear bells ringing.

Bells?

I roll over in my bed, muting the alarm on my phone. It's 9 am, and Ally is on her way! I spring out of bed, and almost sprint out the door. Down the hallway, I open the guest bedroom, which is now Ally's room for the weekend. I tried to give it a more homely feel with a few artworks and a bouquet of garden lilies on her dresser. I really hope she likes it.

I walk back to my room, quickly showering and putting on some jeans with a gray hoodie. I put on my gray yeezys and walk to the kitchen. I grab my keys from the counter, and head out the front door. I don't want to be late to pick up Ally!

I'm so nervous, I can barely focus on driving. I plug my aux cable into my iPhone, and select a my favourite playlist. The first song to play is "In The Name Of Love" by Bebe Rexha and my good friend Martin.

Almost at the airport.

I drive down the one way street, down to the VIP parking at the Monaco International Airport. Getting out of my car, I head out to the VIP lounge, watching the planes take off and land, waiting for my lady.

"Flight 2703, London to Monaco now landing. " I hear over the intercom speaker. This is it. She's here.

I speedwalk to Arrivals, and see the doors being opened. I look at all the people, but I don't see Ally... Was this the right plane? Was I late? My head started spinning.

Before my worry got out of hand, I saw Ally trailing behind the rest of the passengers, looking around, uncertain. She looks amazing in black tights with a striped crop top and a loose cardigan. I can't believe she's here.

She sees me standing there, smiling to myself. Her eyes light up, and she runs towards me. She runs into my open arms, and I hug her for seemingly forever.

"This is a very couple thing to do, isn't it?" she asks, still hugging me.

"If this were a movie, it's the part where everyone is crying tears of joy." I say, resting my chin on top of her head. We stand like that for a few more seconds, then Ally pulls away.
"Welcome to Monaco, the country that's almost as big as the New York Central Park." I say, opening my arms, and displaying the airport to her. She starts to laugh, and I can't help but grin a little.

"Thank you for having me, my dear Max. Come on, let's move. We have places to be, and parties to make awkward." She says, handing me her bags and walking towards the closest door.