A Bracelet And A Flight Back

Max

I had this small bracelet especially made for Ally. It was a delicate silver chain with two charms fixed together; a dog representing Senna and a F1 car. I thought it was perfect for Ally to have something of me when we're apart, even though I'm going to try to be with her as much as possible.

Ally's eyes are wide, and she looked really surprised. Nailed it! I open the little box slowly, revealing the bracelet. Ally gasps, and let's out a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh my god, I thought you're asking me to marry you!" She giggles, still admiring the bracelet.

"Not quite yet my love, but I thought of giving you this. So you'll always think of me, even when we are apart." I smile, putting on the bracelet for her.

She is smiling from ear to ear. I lean towards her, kissing her. Ally may be small, but she sure is passionate. She pulls my closer, with fire in her kiss. She bites my lower lip before pulling back.

"I love it so much!" She says, whilst scooting up, and sitting on my lap. I wrap my arms around her, feeling her heart beat, kissing her neck.

"You hungry babe?" I ask after a few moments of just staring at the stars.

"What types of pizza did you get?" She asks curiously.

"Pepperoni, Bacon and Avo, and one with lots of meat."

"Whatttt?! All of them, oh my gosh let's eat!" she exclaims, giggling. She grabs a plate and cautiously slides two pieces of pizza on it. She turns back and offers the plate to me.

"Thank you babe, this really looks devine!" she mumbles, taking a huge bite out of the pizza.

"So tell me, Allison, what is the best memory from childhood?" I ask mock seriously. She frowns, thinking hard, and then a sad smile appears on her face.

"This is a tough one, because this memory is the best, but when I think of it now, I get sad. When I was seven, my dad bought me my first art set. He urged me to be creative, so my first picture was a Watercolor painting of my dad. It was actually just a stickman with a hat, but oh... Dad loved it..." Ally says, smiling to herself.

"Wow Als, I had no idea... Do you still do any art?" I take her hand in mine.

"Well, I still have all my equipment in my secret room. But I barely paint anymore, it reminds me of my dad." She states matter-of-factly.

"Wooooah what!? You have a secret room? No fair!" I yell, hugging her closer to my chest. She let's out a small yelp, and starts laughing as I lay soft kisses in her neck.

"Oh Max, my dear Max." She sighs, "One day when you come and visit me, I'll show you my very secret, very awesome room."

I let out a big woo-hoo and Ally starts laughing again.

"What's your favorite memory, Verstappen?"  She asks sweetly, kissing me on the cheek.

I look up to the stars, digging in my memories for the ultimate best. I immediately start to grin, and Ally looks at me curiously.

"My first karting championship. After I won, my mom and dad came up to me, so happy and proud that I won. Victoria was also there, and we were one big family, you know? After my parents broke up, things weren't really the same again." I say, reminiscent about these memories.

Ally looks up to me, her gray eyes meeting my blue ones. I see her sympathy in those beautiful eyes; she knows how it feels to be apart of a broken family. Only, hers is way more permanent, and I'd never understand what she went through.

"You know why I like you so much, Ally?" I ask, with a edge of sadness in my voice.

"Tell me."

"Because my whole life is based on speed. Everything moves with the speed of light, but you... You are my slow and steady. You are my calm, and that's what makes you so freaking amazing." I blush as I say that last part.

I see tears forming in Ally's eyes, and she hides her face in the crook of my neck. I feel her sweet breath on my skin, and I close my eyes. We sit like that for quite a while, until Ally sits up and looks at me.

"Please don't hurt me." She says, dead serious.

I take her face in my hands, kissing her forehead.

"I promise, Allison Carling. You mean so much to me, I can't lose you." I say honestly.

I hear 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur playing on the sound system. I get up and pull Ally to her feet. I put my hands on her waist, and she instinctively puts her arms around my neck. We slowly sway to the music,  staring at each other, smiling like idiots and laughing quite a lot.

Ally rests her head on my chest, and I draw her even closer to me. I smell her sweet perfume clinging to her skin. This girl is the best thing in my life.

"I can't believe my weekend is over already." She sighs.

"I'm flying out to Austria in two weeks, maybe on the way back, I can stop by?" I ask.

"As in stop by and meet my mum and see Senna?"

"Yeah I miss the old boy. And I want to see that secret room of yours." I wink at her.

"We shall see about that, Dutchman." Ally whispers, pulling away from me, walking back to the apartment. I blow out the candles, and join her inside. She's in her room, packing everything except her outfit for the trip back. I lie down on her bed, watching her do her thing.

"I'm going to undress, close your eyes!" She instructs, and I obey by covering my eyes. I hear the dress fall to the floor, and the urge to look is almost to much.

"Okay I'm done, you're good." She says, and again she's only wearing my Red Bull t-shirt. She walks out the room, into mine. I wait a few minutes before I yell across the hall.

"Hey! My bed or yours?" I yell, hearing how absurd that sounds.

"Yours!" I hear the reply from within my room. I get up, running across the hall into my room, jumping on the bed, and landing on Ally.

"You're squishing meeee!" She groans, giggling. I roll off, pulling her gently toward me. Our noses touch, and I pepper her face with light kisses.

"Goodnight, my love." I say, slowly closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, babe." Ally mumbles, arms thrown around my body.

We slowly drift to sleep, close enough to feel each other's heart beat.

******************

"Have you got everything?" I double check as I walk with Ally to the boarding gate.

"Oh my gosh, yes Max, I have everything!" She shakes her head laughing.

"Oh, I really just want to keep you here forever. Stay with me?" I plead, with my best puppy dog face.

She surprises me with a kiss, warm and passionate. I grab her waist with one hand, cupping her face with the other. She softly bites my lip before pulling away, blushing violently.

"Just a last kiss, so you remember what you'll be missing..." She trails off, winking at me.

Such a tease.

"Babe, I have to go, otherwise I'll miss my flight." She says, looking nervous.

"Ahh I know, I know. Have a safe trip, text me when you're in London okay?"

"I will, Verstappen. I miss you already!" She sighs, giving me one last hug.

We pull apart, she takes her bags, and with one final wave she disappears through the gate.

I sit down in the nearest chair, letting loneliness set in once again. I don't know how long I can keep this up. Every time it feels like we just get together, then one of us have to leave again. I want her with me, always.

During my train of depressive thoughts, I glance out the window, seeing the British Airways plane preparing for take off.

"There goes my babygirl..." I sigh to myself, alone again.