A Yes And A Dinner

Max

"Allison Carling, would you do me the extraordinary honor of being my wife?" I ask, tears in my eyes as I get down on one knee. Her hands fly up to her mouth, trying her best to mask her surprise.

I mentally high five myself as I realize she did not at all see this coming.

"Nothing would make me happier, Max Emilian Verstappen, than being your wife. Yes, a million times yes!" She exclaims, tears running down her cheeks as she holds out her left hand to me. I slide the ring onto her ring finger, and quickly get up to hug her close to my chest.

"You're the only girl I'm ever gonna need. You and I, forever..." I whisper in her ear, my heart still beating out of my chest. Sure enough, hers was beating just as hard as mine.

She let me go, staring up into my eyes.

"I know this sounds ridiculously cheesy, but I know your race number is 33, but to me you'll always be number 1."

She smiles as she says it, the type of smile that promises truth.

"You're right, that was horribly cheesy, but I love you anyway. And I love our beautiful babies just as much," I grin, resting my hand on her growing baby bump.

"Are you sure you're able to handle me forever?" She asks, turning her head slightly to look at the sunset.

"Forever won't be enough, love..." I smile, admiring this beautiful girl who is all mine.

"Not to rush or take the romantic out of the moment, but I'm starving and we have dinner reservations!" I tell her as I grab her hand, jogging over the sand dune towards he beach front.

"Hey hey hey, I have short legs, I cannot keep up with you! Seriously, slow down!" She yells, smiling faintly at me, slightly out of breath.

We slow down to a fast walk, climbing over the last dune to see the sparkling lights of Monaco at night.

"Still one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen," Ally comments, eyes sparkling with wonder.

"Now you know how I feel when I look at you," I say under my breath.

"It's my job to be cheesy!" She yells, blushing slightly.

"But it was good, right?"

She sighs reluctantly.

"Yes, yes it was good."

We arrive at the restaurant where I made reservations, and a waiter immediately rushes towards me.

"Mr Verstappen, wonderful to have you this evening. The private room is ready for you and your lovely fiancé. Please follow me," he says curtly before walking into the glowing restaurant.

"Private room?" Ally asks, confusion written all over her face. I just smile, leading her towards where the waiter is walking. He comes to a sudden stop, pulling open a big wooden door.

Inside, all our friends and family are waiting anxiously for our arrival. When they see us, they cheer and applaud us, clearly knowing she said yes. I pull Ally closer to my side, and she promptly holds up her hand, showing off her ring.

My mom and Vic were the first to congratulate us. My mom grabbed Ally and gave her an enormous hug.

"I've always considered you my daughter, now it's almost official," She whispers to Ally, tears forming in her eyes.

"Your mother and father would have been proud of the woman you have become, sweetheart. The smile down on you today," my mom adds, and I can see that really meant something to Ally.

"Thank you for being my mum when I didn't have one. I owe you so much already," Ally sniffles, trying her best not to cry.

"No sweetheart, you are looking after Max, and we owe you for that. You make him happy, and that's more that we can ask for," my mom says with a smile. Ally nods, smiling her sweet smile while clutching my hand tightly. My mom steps aside so Vic can give Ally a hug too.

"Can I call you sis now?" She asks with a smile, causing Ally to laugh.

"I can't believe I'm engaged Victoria!" Ally yells out, almost jumping up and down.

"Yeah me neither, who would want to marry my big  Victoria punches me in the arm, causing me to chuckle softly.

"Almost all of his fans, because most of them are girls," Ally points out and my sister rolls her eyes.

"Well out of thousands of them, he chose you!" Victoria winks before disappearing.

Daniel appears almost out of nowhere, grabbing Ally off the ground, spinning her in the air.

"I hear you're getting hitched, who's the lucky bloke?" He asks her, grinning widely.

"This gentleman right here," Ally points towards me, and we all laugh together.

"Dutchman, you really are lucky to have this girl as your fiancé," Daniel says to me, patting my back.

"Hurt her, I hurt you!" He jokes before giving Ally a decent hug.

"I promise I will hurt him myself, Honey Badger," Ally says while winking at me.

"That's my girl!" He smiles broadly.

"If you don't mind Daniel Sir, I am going to take my fiancé to her next surprise," I say to Dan before escorting Ally to the balcony of the near full room.

"These surprises are killing me," She grins as we step outside. Out of the shadows a figure appears, holding a huge bouquet of wild flowers.

"Hello Ally-Cat."

Ally's breath hitches in her throat.

"Ben?!" She yells before running up to him, flinging her arms around him.

"I couldn't miss your engagement party now could I? He jokes, wiping the tears from her cheeks. I step back, giving them some space.

"Wow, pregnant you is still beautiful," he grins causing her to giggle through the tears.

"We will see in five months if that's really true," She answers, putting her hand on her belly.

"I've missed you, London isn't the same."

"I've missed you too." She smiles at him.

"So is he treating you well?" Ben asks with a curious tone.

"I don't deserve him Benno, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me..." She trails off, smiling happily.

For a moment, I could see disappointment flickering in his eyes.

"I'm happy for you Ally. You deserve this morning than anyone else."

"Thank you Ben, really."

They exchange smiles before Ben hands her the bouquet of flowers and heads back inside.

"He is still not over you, you know?" I comment as she walks over to me.

"Too bad, I'm getting married now!" She exclaims, holding up her ring again. We both chuckle loudly.

"Are you going to do that the whole time?" I ask with a grin.

"Ofcourse, so when people ask, I can say I'm getting married to my best friend."

"I love you, Allison Carling."

"I love you more, Max Verstappen."

Texting Verstappen || A Max Verstappen Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें