A Yacht And The F1 W.A.G.S

Ally

"Hey, Alls... Time to wake up, you need to get ready." Max's voice floats into my dream.

"Allisoooon. I'm serious, get up." His voice becomes clearer. I feel a weight suddenly pinning me to the mattress. My eyes fly open, and I see Max sprawled across me, trying to wake me up.

"Verstappen, what is the meaning of this tomfoolery?!" I ask, still asleep and groggy.

"Oh, a ray of sunshine I see." he chuckles. "It's time to get ready for the party, we have two hours left, then we have to go, so get up!"

Two hours?! I still need to shower and wash my hair, do my make up and dress! I get up, flipping Max off the bed, his butt meeting the floor. I grab my towel and run to my en suite bathroom, hearing Max groan an "owww" before I close the door.

"No peeking, Dutchman. I'll be done soon, I just need to tame my hair!" I shout through the door, while turning on the shower.

"Ugh. WOMEN." I hear Max moan, and I giggle.

I wash and comb my hair, braiding it in two Dutch braids. I wax my legs, and brush my teeth almost at the same time. Multitasking is key right now. I jump out of the shower, grabbing the towel, and I almost slip on the tiled floor.

"Are you okay in there?" Max asks from next door.

"Your tiles almost killed me, but I'm good. Now move, I'm coming in, and I'm in a towel." I instruct, while moisturizing my face. I burst through the door, and I see Max, with his eyes covered by his hands. I start laughing.

"This is not what I meant when I said you have to move." I shake my head, putting on the red one piece while trying to hold the towel up. I manage to dress, and I let the towel fall to the floor.

"I won't look I swear, I'm just too comfy to get up right now." Max says, resting against the pillows of my bed. I grab the nearest one, and hit him in the face with it.

"Hey no fair, I wasn't expecting that one!" he yells, grabbing a pillow and trying to get me back. I run out the door with Max on my heels, all the way to the living room. Max tackles me down on the sofa, and pins me to the cushions. He starts mock wrestling with me until I yell that he wins. We laughed so long, we could barely breathe.

"Aw, look what you did to my hair, it's all crazy!" I say, glaring at Max. He shrugs and gives me the cute grin.

"I swear it does that by itself. Besides, I like your crazy curls!" Max jokes, pulling me off the couch and steering me toward my room.

"Okay, we seriously need to finish. I'm gonna go dress, so you can finish in peace." he says, disappearing into his room.

With a smile, I quickly finish my make up. I go for the natural look, but top it off with red lipstick to compliment my swimwear. I slip on the white summer dress, and whirl in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the room. I look like Gigi Hadid in that music video. All I need to top off the look is white gladiator-style wedges, and a brown leather sling bag.

I undo my braids, and let my hair fall back in bouncy, natural curls. Perfect.

I walk to Max's room, and knock on the door quietly. I hear his heavy footsteps, and seconds later, his frustrated face pops up behind the door. When he sees me, he's eyebrows shoots up, and his jaw drops.

"I know, it's the red lipstick right?" I chuckle. "Why do you look so... Frustrated?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What should I wear?!" he groans, falling back on his bed. I take a step into his room, looking at all the 'motor' going on around me. Trophies, photos, gear, you name it, it was there!