A Rescue And A Fist Fight

Max

"This person is either really sloppy, or he wants you to find Ally," the detective comments as he views the video of Ally for the hundredth time. It still makes me sick when I see what that psycho did to her.

"Point is, can we find her?!" I yell out, slamming my fist on the table in front of me. Everyone is silent, staring at me.

"Max, you have to let him do his job..." Victoria says softly, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"I've been waiting since Saturday Vic. God knows what else that man is doing to her!" I growl underneath my breath.

"Look, I told you it will take my analysts atleast a day to track where the video was sent from. They should have the location any minute," the officer says in a calm voice, and for a second I almost believe him.

I just wanted my head.

"I have to Facetime Daniel, he is already in Monaco and barely breathing since I told him Ally is missing," I announce, walking swiftly to my old bedroom. I hear footsteps behind me, and Victoria joins me mid walk.

"Does Dan know...?" She trails off, not daring to say the words out loud.

"No, I didn't want to tell him my fiancé is being butchered alive. Imagine what he will do if he knew what was going on," I explain to her.

"When we find her, he is going to see the wounds. You had better tell him before he finds out himself..."

With that, she turns around and closes my door behind her, leaving me with the heavy task.

Well, now is a better time than ever, I think to myself whilst dialing Daniel's number. He picks up instantaneously.

"Any news mate?" His voice dripped of anxiety.

"They say that they are able to find their location, but even so there's no telling if Ally is still there... It's a gamble," I sigh while running my hand through my hair.

"I swear if that person hurts Ally, I will kill him with my bare hands!" Daniel exclaims, causing me to stay silent.

"What is it Max...? What aren't you telling me?" Daniel asks cautiously.

I take a deep breath.

"Dan, this guy sent me a video... He stabbed a knife into Ally's leg. And judging by the amount of blood, he severed an major artery," I say honestly, my voice breaking at the last few words.

Not only was this man hurting my girl, he was hurting my unborn children.

I could see Daniel's face turn from ashen white, to blood red with rage.

Finally someone who feels the same as me about the whole situation.

"That's it. I'm flying to Belgium right now, and I'm gonna be there when we catch that guy and you and me are gonna kill him. See you in an hour."

Daniel hung up, leaving me to stare at my reflection in the dark screen. I was beginning to wonder if I was any good for Ally, because this was the second time she got hurt because of who I am... The first time being Mila that stabbed her.

Suddenly, it hits me like lightning.

Just as everything falls into place, my dad bursts through the door.

"They have the location, son. We are heading out there right now!" He yells with an urgency that could easily be mixed with excitement.

"Dad, I think I know who is behind all of this," I say slowly, even though we speed towards the living room filled with cops.