An Airport And A Kiss

Max

"I can't believe you have to go already." I pout while I watch my sister packs her things with Ally's help.

"I've been here four two weeks, I'm sure you and Ally could use some time alone before season starts. Besides, mom misses me so much, I don't think she can handle the empty house much longer." She smiles at me, and we both chuckle at the last part.

"I miss Sophie so much, and I haven't met Kelly yet, we need to go visit some time." Ally pleads, folding some of Victoria's sweaters.

"We could do that. Maybe when it's the Belgian GP at Spa..." I trail off, and Victoria throws me with a pair of socks.

"That's in August, Max." She laughs, and high fives Ally. They pack the last things, and zip up the bag.

"I'm so hungry, I can eat like a whole salad." Ally jokes, wrapping her arms around my waist. I chuckle softly.

"Quite the appetite you have." I say as the three of us walk to the kitchen. We decided to make my favorite food: Carpaccio.

"I can eat this all day, every day." I groan as I take a few more slices. Ally just shakes her head.

"Jake will murder you." She comments, grabbing a few slices herself. She takes a bite, and sighs blissfully.

"You know what would taste great on this? Strawberry jam. Ugh, delicious." She says, leaving Victoria and I to look at each other.

"You're crazy, Als." Vic laughs, rolling her eyes. But that doesn't stop Ally, because she heads straight for the refrigerator to take out a pot of strawberry jam.

"Eww." I frown while Ally continues to slap jam onto the smoked meat. She takes another bite, and grins.

"So much better than I had imagined." She says while Victoria and I make gagging sounds. I look at my watch, tapping Victoria's shoulder.

"We need to go if we want to catch your flight. All packed up?" I ask, and my sister nods.

"Oh gosh.. I don't think this was a good idea..." Ally mumbles before running into the bathroom. We could hear her throwing up, and I started to feel worried. I walked to our bathroom, only to find her sitting cross legged one the floor, head in her hands.

"We tried to tell you." I give a small smile, add she just nods.

"Go without me, and tell Vic it was so nice having her around." Ally smiles while tying her hair up in a loose bun. I squeeze her arm, then head back to Victoria in the kitchen.

"Ally doesn't feel that well, we should go without her." I say, taking one of Victoria's bags. Just before we head out the door, I could hear Ally being sick again.

**************

When I come home from the airport, everything is quiet. The dogs don't even come to greet me at the door. I kick out my shoes, and softly walk to our bedroom door, opening it slightly. Inside, I see Ally sitting on the bed, staring out of the window. The two dogs are fast asleep on their pillow in the corner.

Ally has a blanket loosely wrapped around her shoulders, but her legs were bare. I walked in behind her, wrapping my arms around her slender waist. She gasps, but relaxes when she realizes it's me.

"I didn't think you'd be home so soon." She says as I plant tiny kisses in her neck.

"I was afraid you'd be dead when I come back." I chuckle. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh I'm fine now, plus I also know that carpaccio and jam don't mix." She smile sweetly, turning towards me. When I look down, I realize she's only in her underwear, and she looks so good.

"Maybe I should get dressed." She smiles shyly, but I stop her. I kiss her deeply, feeling sparks coursing through my veins. My hands snake behind her back, pulling her against me with force. She smiles while kissing me back, wrapping her legs around my torso. I pick her up from our bed, pinning her against the wall.

"You. Are. Perfect." I mumble in between kisses, feeling my heart beating out of my chest. Ally starts planting kisses on my jawline, leaving a trail down my neck and shoulder, causing me to moan out loud.

She kisses my lips, and rests her forehead against mine.

"I think your perfect-er." She grins, her gray eyes on mine.

"There is no such word." I try to argue, but she cuts me off by kissing me again.

"That's because no one has had the privilege of loving you like I do." She smiles, and my heart melts. I take her back to the bed, and we wrap ourselves into the blanket, her head resting on my chest.

"You're coming with me to the Melbourne GP. No excuses." I say, kissing the top of her head. She smiles up to me, a defiant look in her eyes.

"Does that mean I have to master the racing talk?" She asks, and I laugh out loud.

"You barely want to learn Dutch, what are the chances of you actually learning the ways of racing?" I chuckle, and she looks guilty.

"Okay I'll promise I'll put in an effort to learn about racing..." She says, trying to keep her face straight.

"And the Dutch?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow. She sighs and starts laughing.

"Yes yes yes fiiiiine, I will learn your language." She says, kissing my cheek. "Happy now, Verstappen?"  She asks, grinning.

"I have you now don't I? Nothing could make me happier." I wink at her.

"Except being the World Champion this year..." She trails off, looking at me with a big smile. I only sigh.

"Ahah! See I do know a thing or two about Formula one." She states, clearly proud of herself.

"You know only that thing." I say, and she giggles sweetly.

"Maybe... Maybe not." She answers, and I shake my head.

"Why am I this inlove with you?" I exclaim, staring up at the ceiling. A few seconds pass before she answers.

"Because I'm your calm before the storm."

Isn't she just perfect?