A Fight And A First Kiss

Max

"Mikhaela, it's over. It's been over for a while now, get used to it." I say to the shorter blonde girl standing in front of me. She pouts and puts her hand on my chest.

"Oh, I know you miss me, Maxie. Just admit it." She says, standing closer to me.

I smile grimly and shake my head. Mikhaela looks down, and sighs. When she looks up, her face is unsmiling. She looks towards where Ally is standing with Jasmin and the rest, and she smirks back at me.

"Enjoy her. You'll get bored with her quicker than you think." Mikhaela snarls, clinking her empty champagne glass with mine. She turns, and she walks towards the crowd, disappearing. I sigh of relief. Mikhaela is one of my exes, but dear god she would not let up. She believed that because we were both racers, it was meant to be.

Obviously. It wasn't.

I walk towards where Ally was sitting with the girls, but when I get there, I'll only see clothing scattered on the sofa. I see Ally's dress hanging halfway on the floor, and my eyes follow the direction the girls went in. My heart nearly stops.

As if she's in slow motion, I see Ally getting out of the jacuzzi, casually strolling toward me. With every swing of her hips, the men can only stare at her, wishing for a piece of her. She walks right up to me, a smile curving her lips.

"The water is great Verstappen, you should bring your blonde friend." Ally says boldly, referring to Mikhaela.

Damnit, she saw.

"Al, it's not what it looks like. She's nobody, just a..." Ally cuts me off by pressing her finger to her lips, shushing me. She smiles.

"I really don't care. We can talk about it at home, I don't know about you..." Ally says, motioning to a waiter, getting two more glasses of champagne, "But I've come here to party. Let's get it on, Dutchman." We clink glasses, and with that, Ally turns and head back to the other girls.

Daniel and Daniil join me, looking at Ally walking away to their girlfriends.

"Mate." Daniel comments, raising his eyebrows.

"She is a very feisty girl, no?" Daniil chuckles, punching my shoulder. I smile at both of them.

"Yeah boys, she's mine, hands off!" I say, and we all burst out of laughter. Carlos comes closer and looks disappointed.

"Ayy, did I miss a joke?! Again? Come on guys don't leave me out!" he says, mock angry. Daniel grabs him, and ruffles his hair.

"Now there's a joke for you mate!" Daniel says, and we all laugh.

The sun is getting real low, and the yacht's lights start to come on. I walk over to the jacuzzi to try and get Ally to dance with me. She's standing near the edge, leaning towards me. She looks a little tipsy, but in this light, she looks beautiful. I stop right in front of her, putting my arms around her waist.

"Enjoying yourself, babe?" I ask her, smiling.

"Do you really want to know, Verstappen?" She asks, leaning in closer to me. In the moment I lean down, closer to her lips, only then seeing the sneaky smile playing on her lips.

She pulls my over the edge and into the water with her. I feel my body pressed against hers, as we float back to the surface. I stand up in the water, pulling Ally up with me. She throws her legs around my hips, with her arms around my neck, beaming at me.

"Now you know, I'm very much enjoying myself!" She giggles, and I smile with her.

I stare at her, getting lost in those gray eyes. For a moment, it's only Ally and I in existence. There is this electric feeling in the air, and then I know.